Woman 38 weeks pregnant bashed in Sydney cafe by random stranger.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fight or flight

OR

Don't want to get in trouble, you can blame a corrupt system for that.

Should of slugged him a few times tgen keep slamming his head against thr until you hear that wonderful cracking noise that bones make.
True.

But I also think back to the Lindt Cafe Siege when a bunch of dudes ran out of the cafe like cowards in the middle of the afternoon and left multiple women in there (including one who was pregnant and ended up being shot dead when the cops entered).

I know it's hard to say what you would do in the same situation, but I honestly believe I wouldn't allow myself out of that sort of situation if there were any kids, women or elderly still inside.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if I was in the lindt crisis I easily would have run out of there, im not taking a bullet for strangers, women wanted this equality situation anyway tbh

but if it was a Ferrero Rocher hostage situation I would have stayed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if I was in the lindt crisis I easily would have run out of there, im not taking a bullet for strangers, women wanted this equality situation anyway tbh

I'm with you Señor.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
True.

But I also think back to the Lindt Cafe Siege when a bunch of dudes ran out of the cafe like cowards in the middle of the afternoon and left multiple women in there (including one who was pregnant and ended up being shot dead when the cops entered).

I know it's hard to say what you would do in the same situation, but I honestly believe I wouldn't allow myself out of that sort of situation if there were any kids, women or elderly still inside.
With this piece of shit, him being un-armed would of made my choice easier to at least shoulder charge him or front kick him or even a choke hold.

PS if you find yourself in a bar fight, grab a Sambucca bottle, they make great baseball bats.

PPS just remember equal and reasonable force.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
With this piece of shit, him being un-armed would of made my choice easier to at least shoulder charge him or front kick him or even a choke hold.

PS if you find yourself in a bar fight, grab a Sambucca bottle, they make great baseball bats.

A swift Slovakian snap kick to his silly forehead!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

What do Ferrero Rochers and David Beckham have in common ?

Both come in a posh box.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do Ferrero Rochers and David Beckham have in common ?

Both come in a posh box.
Just reminded me of some of the old chants they used to sing at certain games to David Beckham.

Oh Posh Spice is a slapper,
She wears a lot of jewels,
And when she's shagging Beckham,
She thinks of Harry Kewell.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

lol

I'll give you a situation that happened to me last Friday night.

At a relatively classy bar in town, dancing with friends (guys and girls), drinking etc, when two enormous islander chicks (literally enormous - probably ~100-110kg) started shoving me from behind because they wanted to take my spot closer to the live band.

Got to the point they were literally throwing me forwards off my feet so I started backing up holding my position and shoving them back.

Eventually friends had to grab me before it got out of control.

But as it's happening I was thinking 'WTF am I supposed to do when it's two chicks doing this"?.

If it's 2 guys then I would stand my ground and if they want to cause a fight then I'd defend myself.

But when it's 2 girls it's hard to know wtf to do.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol

I'll give you a situation that happened to me last Friday night.

At a relatively classy bar in town, dancing with friends (guys and girls), drinking etc, when two enormous islander chicks (literally enormous - probably ~100-110kg) started shoving me from behind because they wanted to take my spot closer to the live band.

Got to the point they were literally throwing me forwards off my feet so I started backing up holding my position and shoving them back.

Eventually friends had to grab me before it got out of control.

But as it's happening I was thinking 'WTF am I supposed to do when it's two chicks doing this"?.

If it's 2 guys then I would stand my ground and if they want to cause a fight then I'd defend myself.

But when it's 2 girls it's hard to know wtf to do.
Islander chicks?
You sure they weren’t transsexuals?

There’s lots of those floating around the city on Friday and Saturday nights. Lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking ****, makes me fucking sick. He will get pumped in remand where ever he is.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You sound like a salty Olympic supporter who must of copped a few beltings during the NSL days
you sound like a violent Croatian who must of given out a few beltings during the nsl days

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you sound like a violent Croatian who must of given out a few beltings during the nsl days
I'm an Albanian muslim who grew up in Sydney's West with Maltese, Italians, Assyrians and a shitload of Croatians.

I always use to go with my Maltese mates to watch Melita, Italians to watch Marconi and I always went to Sydney Croatia games at Edensor Park as well as their away games with Olympic. (St George Stadium, Leichhardt Oval, Belmore)

Thinking back it was funny as you blokes always started shit and copped great flogging's home and away! Do you remember those chants, "Greek chicks, hairy tits. Greek chicks, hairy tits"

Till this day i still dont know why the Greeks from South Melbourne and Heidleberg couldn't and cant stand the Sydney Olympic Greeks?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm an Albanian muslim who grew up in Sydney's West with Maltese, Italians, Assyrians and a shitload of Croatians.

I always use to go with my Maltese mates to watch Melita, Italians to watch Marconi and I always went to Sydney Croatia games at Edensor Park as well as their away games with Olympic. (St George Stadium, Leichhardt Oval, Belmore)

Thinking back it was funny as you blokes always started shit and copped great flogging's home and away! Do you remember those chants, "Greek chicks, hairy tits. Greek chicks, hairy tits"

Till this day i still dont know why the Greeks from South Melbourne and Heidleberg couldn't and cant stand the Sydney Olympic Greeks?
Melbourne people are always jealous of Sydney people, its classic 2nd city syndrome

I remember those days differently, we always were unlucky in those fights, for example the police intervened one time when we were about to make our comeback, then another time against Sydney Croatia we were looking good but then our leader slipped over by himself on the wet hill and tore an ankle ligament

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Naruto run would have disabled the Islamist. Merely the confusion of the naruto run would have made him Abandon his mission from Islamic state and killed himself knowing there ain’t no virgins waiting for him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair. If my family member was raped by someone from a religious group, or a specific race (note race and religion aren’t the same thing) I would have probably done the same thing. Although I’d probably stop myself at the same time. Revenge ain’t right but human emotions get the better of us. Anyway it’s the actions that matter and at the end of the day he will be charged for the attack. But let’s not cast stones at someone who’s had someone Raped in his family. Was it a condoning act? Hell no. But I mean worse things have happened and been justified by people. Sorry I’m a women if principal and had to add my 2cents

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the fucks wrong with the men standing around? About as fucking soy as the men you ran out of Lindt cafe leaving the women behind. Uppercut yourselves.
I’m on the fence about that. I would argue it could be soy automatically sticking up for a women without knowing the facts. example.
your misses just cheated on you and you lose your shit and random men get involved defending your slut misses without knowing the story. Would thy not start swinging at the white knighting men?

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Melbourne people are always jealous of Sydney people, its classic 2nd city syndrome

I remember those days differently, we always were unlucky in those fights, for example the police intervened one time when we were about to make our comeback, then another time against Sydney Croatia we were looking good but then our leader slipped over by himself on the wet hill and tore an ankle ligament