Opinion With the Doggies season over after this round, Who will you ride in for the premiership and why? And do you think will really win it? And if not, who?

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d like to see the Panthers do it.
A young side playing a good brand of footy and haven’t been there for a while which would be refreshing, also Barrett can leave satisfied with the job he’s done and bring that confidence over to us next year.
Hard to go past the f*cking Rorters the way they are playing though.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Panthers. Sick of the usual's. Atleast the SC even's it all out.......................

Maybe if players at the panthers have a win more might want to move on with Barrett and join us.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Souths but if they can't do it, Penrith or Canberra.

The roosters Bowing it would be like getting their pussy popped! All those players taking unders for a premiership! Fuck em lol

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Philadelphia Eagles and Liverpool.
F*CK the NRL until next year

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d like to see the Panthers do it.
A young side playing a good brand of footy and haven’t been there for a while which would be refreshing, also Barrett can leave satisfied with the job he’s done and bring that confidence over to us next year.
Hard to go past the f*cking Rorters the way they are playing though.
agree, love to see the panthers win, but i am actually enjoying watching the way the roosters are playing, as much as i hate them.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Panthers
Roosters for my boyz JMoz and BMoz
Melb
Canbra
Knights
Sharks
Soufs
Parra
Thats my order

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Panthers. Sick of the usual's. Atleast the SC even's it all out.......................

Maybe if players at the panthers have a win more might want to move on with Barrett and join us.
I thought the same thing. As the up and comers would find it near impossible to get a start and may see the dogs under Barrett as their way out with good coaching.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hate the storm and bunnies the least. I’ve also got money on the storm. The roosters are cheats & Panthers are so cocky so anyone but them and I won’t care