Opinion With the Doggies season over after this round, Who will you ride in for the premiership and why? And do you think will really win it? And if not, who?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Roosters for JMoz. He deserves a premiership. Put money on Roosters to be in the GF. Not many better bets around.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see the Panthers do it.
A young side playing a good brand of footy and haven’t been there for a while which would be refreshing, also Barrett can leave satisfied with the job he’s done and bring that confidence over to us next year.
Hard to go past the f*cking Rorters the way they are playing though.
The Roosters will win again because they have the depth, and they have every position covered 3 times over due to their successfully cheating the salary cap, they have bought themselves yet another premiership, only now they do it so openly because Polities has the NRL in his pocket , Sonny Bill came all the way back to Australia in the middle of the worst pandemic the world has ever witnessed for $150,000.????

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly. How many of you watch the finals when we're not in it? I'm yet to watch any final that didn't have the Bulldogs in it. Couldn't even tell you who won last year. All I know is that we were shit, we are shit, but hopefully next year we won't be as shit.

As for the other teams, however many there fucking are, I don't give a fuck. Fuck them. If they're not blue and white I don't care

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penrith and Raiders, because Barrett and Cotric. But really anyone but the Roosters.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d like to see the Panthers do it.
A young side playing a good brand of footy and haven’t been there for a while which would be refreshing, also Barrett can leave satisfied with the job he’s done and bring that confidence over to us next year.
Hard to go past the f*cking Rorters the way they are playing though.
It would be interesting to see a team that nobody thinks could win, take it out.
Penrith remind me of us in 2002, when we had all our points stripped on the eve of the finals.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont care, it will be boring watching any other team.

Strange things - imagine if SBW gets a premiership ring
- imagine if Brenko Lee gets one.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m backing the Panthers because they develop their own players and put years of hard work and money into them. In saying that I actually think the Rorters will win it again simply because they do the complete opposite of teams like the Panthers and have been doing it for countless years! The Rorters have won the last two consecutively not by producing their own but by cheating the system and buying premierships with their endless salary cap. Simply put THEY CHEAT, not only by their salary cap but every official ( especially the Suttons) is prejudice and favourable towards them due to Uncle Nicks influence and his lust for utter dominance no matter the means for which this dominance is obtained. End of story!
Nice story, but certainly not the end. We will win again simply because we DO develop our own players - Toops, Manu, Aubbo, Cordner, JWH, Tauks, Friend, Liu, Sitili, Collins, Radley, Verrils, Butcher, Faamausili and Lussick just to name 15. And next year you will see more developed players including Daniel Fifita, Billy Smith, Eagan Butcher, Christian Tuipulotu and Luca Moretti. A much better ending to this story.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone but Chooks, Strom, Knits, FEels, Souffs, and Gummies. They can all simultaneously win a terrible few months after whistleblowers in lock step report all of them for cap violations.

That leaves Faiders and Pantsers, I'm ok with either of them winning.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope, tried but cant do it. I will watch the finals because its footy and normally some of the better games of the year, but fuck em all, so I did a who I would hate to win the most list, with 1 the MOST HATED down to 8 the least hated.
  1. Souths (Its a pity they were ever let back into the comp)
  2. Eels ( still haven't forgiven them for stealing our 4 players and Brad Arthur is only a slightly smarter Dean Pay)
  3. Sharks (Drug Cheats and Scum)
  4. Storm (They have won enough,Cameron Smith is just Greedy. They lose and Bellamy leaves we might nick Brandon)
  5. Knights ( Fuck Klem)
  6. Raiders ( double fuck CHN)
  7. Panthers ( because Barrett should win his first trophy with us and Koroisau should have signed with us, plus Brandy sucks as a commentator)
  8. The Roosters... (Normally they are at he very top of my hate list but I would love to see the Morris boys win a comp together and I have money on them winning a comp in a mad multi to pay plenty.....)

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith as I backed them at the start of the year paying $26

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mate, he was a Bronco at the time.
Left the Raiders a couple of years earlier.
Some well known names on the team sheets though including future coaches in Bellyache, Sticky, Freddy, Loz and Carty as well as a future politician (Brick) and radio host (MG).
Also a former Bulldog in Chris Mortimer - I never liked seeing him as a Chocolate Soldier :o.

View attachment 17052
Cheers thanks for that,
he just came to my mind when I saw chicka
There was some champions running out to take the field.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice story, but certainly not the end. We will win again simply because we DO develop our own players - Toops, Manu, Aubbo, Cordner, JWH, Tauks, Friend, Liu, Sitili, Collins, Radley, Verrils, Butcher, Faamausili and Lussick just to name 15. And next year you will see more developed players including Daniel Fifita, Billy Smith, Eagan Butcher, Christian Tuipulotu and Luca Moretti. A much better ending to this story.

Haha you try so hard to convince yourself and everyone else your club has such a great junior development base I’ll give you 10 out of 10 for effort and the players you named are good, however, most of them still came from other clubs juniors systems, we’ve been through this before but I’ll point it out one more time for the dummies ok

Daniel Tupou ( Parramatta junior )
Boyd Cordner ( Newcastle junior )
JWH ( Manly junior )

But those ones aren’t the ones I’m pointing out I’m talking about the SUPERSTARS which you’ve intentionally left out of your list I’m assuming to save face and to try and make your case relevant, ok let’s shoot down your point in gigantic wonderful flames

James Tedesco ( Tigers junior )
Luke Keary ( Souths junior )
Angus Crighton ( Souths junior )
Kyle Flanagan ( Cronulla junior )
Brett and Josh Morris ( St George juniors )
Sonny Bill Williams ( Bulldogs junior )
Drew Hutchison ( St George junior )

There’s eleven players from your current squad you claim to be juniors which in fact aren’t so your point is null and void so give yourself an uppercut Mr!

Just face it pal, your club the Rorters is a whore who systematically rort the cap and officials to buy premierships.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As iv mentioned in a similar post, In no particular order,

Nepalese donkeys,
KFC (Kansas City Chiefs)
Liverpool