Opinion With the Doggies season over after this round, Who will you ride in for the premiership and why? And do you think will really win it? And if not, who?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBW and the Roosters vs Cam Smith and the Storm so I don't have to watch.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I only think 3 teams can win it. Roosters, Storm and Panther in that order. I don't want Panthers (especially) and Roosters to win so I'll be cheering on for the Storm...

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Athletico Madrid Lazio and the penny panthers

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Probably Panthers. Fuck rorters getting 3 in a row, and fuck storm ever winning, and no other team is a chance imo

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m backing the Panthers because they develop their own players and put years of hard work and money into them. In saying that I actually think the Rorters will win it again simply because they do the complete opposite of teams like the Panthers and have been doing it for countless years! The Rorters have won the last two consecutively not by producing their own but by cheating the system and buying premierships with their endless salary cap. Simply put THEY CHEAT, not only by their salary cap but every official ( especially the Suttons) is prejudice and favourable towards them due to Uncle Nicks influence and his lust for utter dominance no matter the means for which this dominance is obtained. End of story!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t really remember,
did the late Peter Jackson play in that game.
No mate, he was a Bronco at the time.
Left the Raiders a couple of years earlier.
Some well known names on the team sheets though including future coaches in Bellyache, Sticky, Freddy, Loz and Carty as well as a future politician (Brick) and radio host (MG).
Also a former Bulldog in Chris Mortimer - I never liked seeing him as a Chocolate Soldier :o.

C52905D7-23C7-4868-8249-A3D74B04C83C.jpeg

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Similar to a few others a Panthers v Raiders Grand final would be good. For the last 10+ years most grand finals have involved Storm or Roosters. Plus if Storm win Smithy will retire - I’d rather him play on.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see the Panthers do it.
A young side playing a good brand of footy and haven’t been there for a while which would be refreshing, also Barrett can leave satisfied with the job he’s done and bring that confidence over to us next year.
Hard to go past the f*cking Rorters the way they are playing though.
1) Eastern Bulldogs because they've been my brother's team since 74 and I can gee him up again about taking our players and their 100M salary cap. I tell him they're only going to win the GF because of Mozs and SBW.
2) Penrith because of TB and it will be good for the Dogs to have a premiership winner as head coach
For others
Federer when he returns and Osaka
Washington Redskins
Liverpool