Opinion With the Doggies season over after this round, Who will you ride in for the premiership and why? And do you think will really win it? And if not, who?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, I want Penrith to win...

02 Roosters
03 Penrith
04 Dogs

19 Roosters
20 Penrith
21 Dogs

Lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha you try so hard to convince yourself and everyone else your club has such a great junior development base I’ll give you 10 out of 10 for effort and the players you named are good, however, most of them still came from other clubs juniors systems, we’ve been through this before but I’ll point it out one more time for the dummies ok

Daniel Tupou ( Parramatta junior )
Boyd Cordner ( Newcastle junior )
JWH ( Manly junior )

But those ones aren’t the ones I’m pointing out I’m talking about the SUPERSTARS which you’ve intentionally left out of your list I’m assuming to save face and to try and make your case relevant, ok let’s shoot down your point in gigantic wonderful flames

James Tedesco ( Tigers junior )
Luke Keary ( Souths junior )
Angus Crighton ( Souths junior )
Kyle Flanagan ( Cronulla junior )
Brett and Josh Morris ( St George juniors )
Sonny Bill Williams ( Bulldogs junior )
Drew Hutchison ( St George junior )

There’s eleven players from your current squad you claim to be juniors which in fact aren’t so your point is null and void so give yourself an uppercut Mr!

Just face it pal, your club the Rorters is a whore who systematically rort the cap and officials to buy premierships.
I never said anything about them being juniors, I said we have developed those players and regardless of all your irrelevant clap trap, you cannot deny my club developed that list of players into the quality players they are today. Tupou couldn't get a run at Parra so we took him. Tauks was unwanted at the Warriors, but we saw the potential in him. Cordner wasn't offered a contract from Newcastle. Verrills and Lussick are both from the Manly area but that club wanted to go with Danny Levi, so who's the dumb club there eh?

We recruit and develop because we have too as our junior area was stolen from us by the Scabbitohs.

And your junior argument is blatantly hypocritical. You claim SBW was a Bulldogs junior but you recruited him when he was 17 and developed him. Just as we recruited that list of players and developed them. And then we augment our roster with superstars when they are available, just as smart clubs do.

It wasn't that long ago that the only "local junior" you had playing for your club was Josh Reynolds and you let him go to the Tigers, so what's your point exactly?

Let’s look at your squad:

Brandon Wakeham – Fiji – recruited to your club 2019.

Christian Crichton – Samoa – recruited from the Panthers 2019.

DWZ - recruited from the Panthers 2019.

Jack Cogger – Newcastle junior recruited to your club 2019.

Kieran Foran – Recruited.

Lachlan Lewis – Recruited.

Nick Meany – Recruited.

Remis Smith – Recruited.

Tim Lafai, Will Hopoate, Aiden Tolman, Chris Smith, Dylan Napa, Joe Stimson, Luke Thomson, RFT, Josh Jackson = all recruited.

And from what I’ve been reading your club is getting rid of 8 players and some of them are your “local juniors”, so what value do you truly put on them?

Last edited:

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Raiders get another go after being reffed/robbed out of it last year.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres only 3 genuine chances, with raiders a possibly
Penrith
Roosters
Storm
Canberra*
i beleive it will be a penrith vs chooks granny
I would prefer penrith, if not canberra.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will be death riding the Eels, Roosters and Panthers (because of Ivan Cleary)