Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This isn’t twitter stop virtue signalling. On a serious note that is a very good deed to do.
Lol that's why I didn't say how much I may of donated or how much anyone's should if you got spare coin or notes a feel up to it go for it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol that's why I didn't say how much I may of donated or how much anyone's should if you got spare coin or notes a feel up to it go for it
Not promoting how much you’ve given is a very Christian thing. Even though you may deny it. God bless

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not promoting how much you’ve given is a very Christian thing. Even though you may deny it. God bless
It’s also a very Buddhist thing, a Muslim thing, a Jewish thing and so on.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I say it every year..Even if you do not believe that Jesus was the son God..as I admit I do not..I still firmly believe that Christmas is still an important day.. As it celebrates the birth of a remarkable man whose influence on the world has been significant.. At the core of his teachings was a wonderful message of love, peace, forgiveness, and respect.. A message that was as real in his times as it is in our times.. So if you can, share the love, as you remember one of history’s most influential and amazing figures.. Merry Christmas to all..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s also a very Buddhist thing, a Muslim thing, a Jewish thing and so on.
Not really actually. It’s explicitly taught in the New Testament that if you publicise what good you do it becomes void. If you do good, for it to truly be good, you do it for God and not care if others notice or praise you for it. The others do teach to do good to others but from what I know they aren’t explicitly taught to keep to a secret. If I am wrong and you have verses from koran or Buddha book I’ll happily retract.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I say it every year..Even if you do not believe that Jesus was the son God..as I admit I do not..I still firmly believe that Christmas is still an important day.. As it celebrates the birth of a remarkable man whose influence on the world has been significant.. At the core of his teachings was a wonderful message of love, peace, forgiveness, and respect.. A message that was as real in his times as it is in our times.. So if you can, share the love, as you remember one of history’s most influential and amazing figures.. Merry Christmas to all..
You’re on the right path bro. Now we just need you to get educated on the church fathers and have you baptised into the church of Christ. His influence and been so significant that the calendar is in his honour so to speak. Not many people know this or care to know, but it was the Catholic Church who made the calendar we use and is the most accurate of all. And that is coming from that black atheist with a moustache I forget his name. This is why we shouldn’t change bc and ad to bce and ce.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re on the right path bro. Now we just need you to get educated on the church fathers and have you baptised into the church of Christ. His influence and been so significant that the calendar is in his honour so to speak. Not many people know this or care to know, but it was the Catholic Church who made the calendar we use and is the most accurate of all. And that is coming from that black atheist with a moustache I forget his name. This is why we shouldn’t change bc and ad to bce and ce.
Just think his teachings had a pretty good message my man..and his birth deserves such recognition..

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really actually. It’s explicitly taught in the New Testament that if you publicise what good you do it becomes void. If you do good, for it to truly be good, you do it for God and not care if others notice or praise you for it. The others do teach to do good to others but from what I know they aren’t explicitly taught to keep to a secret. If I am wrong and you have verses from koran or Buddha book I’ll happily retract.
It’s there. I haven’t seen the Buddha book but I have close mates from alot of different religious sectors and they all get taught the same sort of religious foundation. Don’t publicise to others what you give, that is between you and god.
I won’t get into religious wars and say who says what in their holy book. I’m not the one to judge others and their religions

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s there. I haven’t seen the Buddha book but I have close mates from alot of different religious sectors and they all get taught the same sort of religious foundation. Don’t publicise to others what you give, that is between you and god.
I won’t get into religious wars and say who says what in their holy book. I’m not the one to judge others and their religions
It’s there but you haven’t seen it? It shouldn’t be too hard to find if it’s there.
Anyhow that’s great if they’re doing that but my point is it is literally in the foundation of Christianity.

Matthew 6:1-4

"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s there but you haven’t seen it? It shouldn’t be too hard to find if it’s there.
Anyhow that’s great if they’re doing that but my point is it is literally in the foundation of Christianity.

Matthew 6:1-4

"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
I’m happy for you

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christmas to me is a table with family, friends or both. With plenty to eat, goodwill, chill, fun and most of all plenty of BS and laughs. Take a minute to forget the our problems and issues or anything dragging us down, and enjoy each others company. Even if just for a day..

Merry Christmas to all.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all, sorry about the constant spaks about Moscow's shit logic, hopefully its a better year and the team makes the top 8.
Drink be merry!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is this... Imagine saw a boat in half and fix it with this stuff. Magic.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, my kennel brothers and sisters. And good fortunes for the coming year.
May your erections be ever standing or your bosoms bountiful.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just think his teachings had a pretty good message my man..and his birth deserves such recognition..
My MIL, who was a bona fide happy clapper gave me an old book called "And Jesus Said". Was specifically relating to the parables, an outstanding book & timeless in application. I try to read it through at least once a year ( not a big book ). Helps with my mental fortitude

Merry Christmas all, hope your health is good Kaz