Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all. We joust and keep each other accountable but it's nice to for one day a year we put down our weapons and just enjoy the day

For renters, home owners, if you have large prawns or small, if you cheap out when buying a tv or use E10 fuel in your car, let's park all our differences and faults aside, accept one another for a day and enjoy Christmas.

Who knows maybe even a top 8 finish in 2020 for the Bulldogs. Dare to dream

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to celebrate Christmas.... then I had a 'step family' forced onto me

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy birthday Jesus.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I really want for Christmas is for decent rainfall to break this drought and help out the farmers and firies.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and all the very best for the coming year. Things have not been ideal in 2019 but I believe that we are headed for a bigger, better 2020.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_9174.JPG
hey Santa Claus you c£<€t, where’s my f:;(kn bike

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy birthday Jesus.
Good man. It’s essentially the only thing Christmas is about. People saying it’s about family is garbage. Family has every other single day of the year. This one day is for the birth of the saviour of the world.
(Just to add I’m not saying fuck family lol they are apart of Christmas but the only focus should be on Christ really)

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why do you dislike Christmas? What about it makes you upset?
The hypocrites.

Rushing out buying gifts for people they don't like, buy food like there is a food famine.

The shops are closed for a full day & it's like it's the end of the world.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The hypocrites.

Rushing out buying gifts for people they don't like, buy food like there is a food famine.

The shops are closed for a full day & it's like it's the end of the world.
Lol that’s us lebos. We empty the Coles and the like. Sorry bout that. Aussies always eye us out when our trolley is full lol.
As for the shops being closed. It’s tradition and observance of Christmas. It’s a great thing.
But I definitely agree about people buying gifts for people they don’t like lol. I can’t even be bothered buying gifts for anyone besides immediate family although I don’t even buy them gifts lol.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all if you can afford to throw anything to fireys, someone that's lost their home or a charity for someone that's doing it tough go for it

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all if you can afford to throw anything to fireys, someone that's lost their home or a charity for someone that's doing it tough go for it
That’s why we love you Southy, you’re a good man!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This isn’t twitter stop virtue signalling. On a serious note that is a very good deed to do.