Wish me luck - Tanks Coaching Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ask Des for all his strategies then do the opposite. You can't lose.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck in your coaching endeavours, and that your team enjoys the year ahead.
Hope you have an orange tree in your backyard though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good luck in your coaching endeavours, and that your team enjoys the year ahead.
Hope you have an orange tree in your backyard though.
All cut up ready for tomorrow. And grapes for an extra sugar hit lol

I was going to make red cordial for them to fire them up but my boy doesn't need firing up more lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just have to add I'm not posting thinking I'm the next Bellamy, for the first time after the transplant, I actually feel like a normal person doing normal things.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just have to add I'm not posting thinking I'm the next Bellamy, for the first time after the transplant, I actually feel like a normal person doing normal things.
Just enjoy the enthusiasm of the kids. If in doubt take cues from darryl brohmans small talk segments.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck with the coaching tomorrow, hope the young fella goes good as well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, started our debut with a win. Tank Jnr got a strong try pulling 4 kids over the line. It ended up 5-4, we were down 3-1 at HT and 4-3 at 3/4 time.

Highlight for me was my boy palming off a bigger kid and offloading to his team mate for a try.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The kids loving life and having fun was actually the best part. Some kids were shy at training but beasts on the field lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, started our debut with a win. Tank Jnr got a strong try pulling 4 kids over the line. It ended up 5-4, we were down 3-1 at HT and 4-3 at 3/4 time.

Highlight for me was my boy palming off a bigger kid and offloading to his team mate for a try.
Fantastic brother..this is great!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
AWESOME news on the win, and your boy getting a try!!! Absolutely stoked for you mate :grinning:

Every house starts by building foundations. Hopefully they get on top of things soon and you can start living a healthy normal life and not worrying about cabin fever and crap!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Should try and get some one to tape the game the kids would love it .
Video and photography, unless you are a parent (these days), has you looking like a creep.

For that reason I didn't offer @TANK 2.0 me rocking up and taking some photos at the game for him and his team... as my gear is rather large and rather obvious.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Should try and get some one to tape the game the kids would love it .
My misses got his runs on her iPhone but didn't get his try because she was too excited lol

And I'm actually on the field with them I couldn't tape it. I have to ask if we can bring our camera next week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Video and photography, unless you are a parent (these days), has you looking like a creep.

For that reason I didn't offer @TANK 2.0 me rocking up and taking some photos at the game for him and his team... as my gear is rather large and rather obvious.
We were down the road from you. Near Parklea markets

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If the team needs any tips on “palming off” Indian dog can give them a demo