Wish me luck - Tanks Coaching Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At least he's keen mate. Yeah it makes it hard when you coach your own kids in a side because you don't want to come across as bias or favoritism but if others recognize his achievements then that helps you out.

I remember when playing sports as a kid they didn't give out awards to everyone. You wanted an award you had to play for it. It made me want to play harder because I wanted one. Went from missing out to most improved to MVP because it pushed me.
Spot on bro.

It was bad enough I had to give every player a MoM medal, now this. My boy has had offers already from other clubs, to play a year or 2 older. I knocked then back to teach him nothing comes easy and you have to earn your spot.

I had to move him from his set 2nd tackle run to 4th tackle (Tolman lol) because more than likely he would score and the others didn't get to touch the ball lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey crew, I need some advice with the end of season awards.

I have 3 awards to give, best and fairest, most improved and coaches award.

The president called me and said even though my boy deserves all three, I have to split the awards, thanks to the pussy PC world we live in.
Fuck the president.

If your boy deserves all 3 awards, he gets the 3 awards.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck the president.

If your boy deserves all 3 awards, he gets the 3 awards.
Both the trainer and manager said the same thing.

It's nice knowing my boy has the respect from everyone, but I just made the call to the president and gave him my picks.

To his defence he apologized again and offered to buy his boots next season as "compensation" lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
but I just made the call to the president and gave him my picks.

To his defence he apologized again and offered to buy his boots next season as "compensation"
So it's a bribe. lol

Ask for boots for the next 2 seasons or your boy goes to another club. haha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So it's a bribe. lol

Ask for boots for the next 2 seasons or your boy goes to another club. haha
I'll find the most expensive ones don't you worry lol