Wish me luck - Tanks Coaching Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Son woke up sick and was fuming he couldn't play today. We played the Bulldogs today and we did a Raiders on them, with a man down and our main strike weapon.

We were losing 8 tries to 5 at 3/4 time. 4th quarter my boys just snapped into gear and we ended up winning 9 tries to 8.

The opposition coach was a wanker and didn't want to even up the teams. Talking like a real arrogant fuck, even in front of the kids.

At the end of the game, shook hands with him and said "now I know why you didn't even up the teams, you needed an extra man, shame it didn't help you"

Move to 8 wins and 3 losses with 3 games to go. Spewing they don't have finals, we are sitting 2nd and only behind by one win.

Proud of the boys and girl, little legends stepped up and didn't give up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Son woke up sick and was fuming he couldn't play today. We played the Bulldogs today and we did a Raiders on them, with a man down and our main strike weapon.

We were losing 8 tries to 5 at 3/4 time. 4th quarter my boys just snapped into gear and we ended up winning 9 tries to 8.

The opposition coach was a wanker and didn't want to even up the teams. Talking like a real arrogant fuck, even in front of the kids.

At the end of the game, shook hands with him and said "now I know why you didn't even up the teams, you needed an extra man, shame it didn't help you"

Move to 8 wins and 3 losses with 3 games to go. Spewing they don't have finals, we are sitting 2nd and only behind by one win.

Proud of the boys and girl, little legends stepped up and didn't give up.
Superb..some coaches forget it’s about the kids..not themselves..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some probably try to live their life through the kids they coach. I just want them to have fun and love playing, naturally they will improve and learn skills because it's still a sport for them and not job.

Especially the young kids, they are like sponges.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Assman..

Is this one of those comps where even the wooden spooners get a Certificate/Trophy?

Americans are the best at this... get so obsessed over living vicariously through their kids.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Congrats Assman..

Is this one of those comps where even the wooden spooners get a Certificate/Trophy?

Americans are the best at this... get so obsessed over living vicariously through their kids.
I think so bro, don't know if it's a comp thing or a under 6's thing.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This would be me as coach lolllll
Lol, na you're a softy bro.

The vast majority of coaches are awesome, helping each others teams with water and injuries, congratulating the opposing team if they carve up or tackle well.

But there always is 1 or 2 that think they are coaching and Origin team of adults lol But they get weeded out pretty quick.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, na you're a softy bro.

The vast majority of coaches are awesome, helping each others teams with water and injuries, congratulating the opposing team if they carve up or tackle well.

But there always is 1 or 2 that think they are coaching and Origin team of adults lol But they get weeded out pretty quick.
I’d be those 1 or 2 except I wouldn’t allow an opposition, I’d stamp out freedom of press and speech and tell them what’s right and wrong, this is for the parents, the kids can say what they want but I’ll correct them when due lol.
The parents can watch my sexy toxic masculine ass from the stands as I sexistly point my fingers at opposition players who’re acting girly and tell my players to metaphorically rape their fkn white privildgeeeeee!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’d be those 1 or 2 except I wouldn’t allow an opposition, I’d stamp out freedom of press and speech and tell them what’s right and wrong, this is for the parents, the kids can say what they want but I’ll correct them when due lol.
Theboarents can watch my sexy toxic masculine ass from the stands as I sexistly point my fingers at opposition players who’re acting girly and tell my players to metaphorically rape their fkn white privildgeeeeee!
Bahahahahahaa I literally lol'ed

Fkn lol @ sexy toxic masculine ass

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you would make an awesome coach.
I did coach a couple of footy sides..now I’d be like.. let’s go wander around the field guys..lets enjoy the scenery.. :grimacing:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I did coach a couple of footy sides..now I’d be like.. let’s go wander around the field guys..lets enjoy the scenery.. :grimacing:
Lol natural scenery, like bird watching? Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another loss after the bye. It was a defensive game, we lost 4 tries to 2. My boy got the 2 tries and 1 opposition boy got the 4.

8 wins and 4 losses now, 2nd on the ladder still as the team coming first lost as well.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Another loss after the bye. It was a defensive game, we lost 4 tries to 2. My boy got the 2 tries and 1 opposition boy got the 4.

8 wins and 4 losses now, 2nd on the ladder still as the team coming first lost as well.
How many more games left?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How many more games left?
2 games left then a gala day. Thank God lol

He has already guaranteed a spot in a better comp next year for Merrylands but I'm going to try to get him in the Penrith district, hopefully St Mary's or St Clair.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
2 games left then a gala day. Thank God lol

He has already guaranteed a spot in a better comp next year for Merrylands but I'm going to try to get him in the Penrith district, hopefully St Mary's or St Clair.
Why The Penrith Comp? To much competition out there.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why The Penrith Comp? To much competition out there.
They have the best junior system.

Like your boy, my boy has the natural talent, I just want him to be nurtured the best he can.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They have the best junior system.

Like your boy, my boy has the natural talent, I just want him to be nurtured the best he can.
Yeah true I just hope for your kids sake that there isn’t to many kids that will get in his way.
I know what you mean and wanting the best for your kid .