Wish me luck - Tanks Coaching Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got raped 20 tries to nil because I have a team of Haynes.

Now I know how Pay feels like when he knows his team has skill but have no heart or team work.

They actually gave up after the first try believe it or not. Scoreline I really don't care about but the lack of effort gets me upset.

What hurts the most is I can't blame the refs lol
Can you not bring pay into this. Pay is a fkn shit **** that has no clue.
You seem to at least know what you’re doing albeit an almighty loss lol.
How’d your son do?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’re only 6..
That’s when you instill in their minds there’s only winners and losers. Silver and bronze were brought in to try and make losers feel special. If you’re not first you’re not relevant.
Tank definitely needs to give em a spray and maybe instill some Pagan Assyrian methods in their tackling techniques

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it ain't like the good ol days.
Most parents are are pussies these days too scared to parent their kid properly.

I'm sorry but you need to yell at them and make them run laps at training and you must go a little harsher on the fat kid!
Bro my Aunty is that person. It burns me. She’s like. My son is so soft his not confident and shit.
But she doesn’t allow anyone to utter a word to him, can’t let him cry, can’t let him stress all just fairy floss and roses. I mean how you want your kid a male especially to develop and survive in the real world if you treat him like a princess then complain he’s acting like a princess?
My little cousin actually loves being around me coz I treat him like a bloke rather than a girl and he loves it, he’s always confident when he’s around me and gets out of his shell.
For fucks sake he was being silly cut his leg falling down and my uncle goes good don’t cry it’s not that bad and then my Aunty had to butt in and say no it’s good to cry you should cry tell me how it’s feeling. I’m just like, why do you complain about your son being a softy? Fuck!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you not bring pay into this. Pay is a fkn shit **** that has no clue.
You seem to at least know what you’re doing albeit an almighty loss lol.
How’d your son do?
He had a shit game tbh, he was one of the first to give up and have a sook.

I dropped him from next week already. He doesn't get a free ride. Just have to find an Under 7 that's eligible to play 6's

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s when you instill in their minds there’s only winners and losers. Silver and bronze were brought in to try and make losers feel special. If you’re not first you’re not relevant.
Tank definitely needs to give em a spray and maybe instill some Pagan Assyrian methods in their tackling techniques
Lol..what it does is it turns kids away from playing sport..fair enough when they get older 14-15..At 6 its about participating and having fun..winning is a bonus..it’s about learning the skills and basic techniques..safe ways to do shit so the are less likely to end up like me..The desire to win at all costs is not for this age..it’s effort that is the lesson at this age..not winning..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro my Aunty is that person. It burns me. She’s like. My son is so soft his not confident and shit.
But she doesn’t allow anyone to utter a word to him, can’t let him cry, can’t let him stress all just fairy floss and roses. I mean how you want your kid a male especially to develop and survive in the real world if you treat him like a princess then complain he’s acting like a princess?
My little cousin actually loves being around me coz I treat him like a bloke rather than a girl and he loves it, he’s always confident when he’s around me and gets out of his shell.
For fucks sake he was being silly cut his leg falling down and my uncle goes good don’t cry it’s not that bad and then my Aunty had to butt in and say no it’s good to cry you should cry tell me how it’s feeling. I’m just like, why do you complain about your son being a softy? Fuck!
People need to understand there is no such thing as a safe space.
Try to help your cousin as much as you can.
From what you have posted it sounds like your aunt is going to mould your cousin into one of those lonely homosexuals who wanders Oxford st at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol..what it does is it turns kids away from playing sport..fair enough when they get older 14-15..At 6 its about participating and having fun..winning is a bonus..it’s about learning the skills and basic techniques..safe ways to do shit so the are less likely to end up like me..The desire to win at all costs is not for this age..it’s effort that is the lesson at this age..not winning..
I wish we lived in a spartan society minus the anal cavity activities

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I won't swear obviously lol

Just want to point out what they do wrong but parents can't hack it.
Lol..im not here to tell you what to do bro..I’d just be focusing on effort..I’ve been down the road of coaching they other way..:grimacing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol..im not here to tell you what to do bro..I’d just be focusing on effort..I’ve been down the road of coaching they other way..:grimacing:
That's what upset me bro, fuck the score. They didn't put any effort for eachother. 2 of my players tried their hearts out to start the rest but to no avail

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People need to understand there is no such thing as a safe space.
Try to help your cousin as much as you can.
From what you have posted it sounds like your aunt is going to mould your cousin into one of those lonely homosexuals who wanders Oxford st at 1 o'clock in the morning.
That’s exavtly what I’m scared of and then she’ll blame everyone for her son becoming a homo (she Maronite Catholic). It’s like she wants her son to have his cake and eat it to. Like I said my cousin opens up and gets out of his shell around me, but even I walk on egg shells to be careful what I say or do coz my Aunty will have a sook and I’ll be a villain. I only try and help the kid coz I see myself in him so much, bullied at a young age and hampered by the Mum unable to get your own confidence.

He will also turn into a lefty which I can not allow lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish we lived in a spartan society minus the anal cavity activities
I wish we lived in a society minus those who are opposed to anal cavity activities but constantly keep mentioning them in posts unrelated to the fore mentioned activities..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what upset me bro, fuck the score. They didn't put any effort for eachother. 2 of my players tried their hearts out to start the rest but to no avail
I’d be praising these two kids at training bro..saying how proud you were of em and their effort.. You watch..you won’t have to spray the rest..they’ll want the same praise next week..you watch.. If that doesn’t work..smash em! lol!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish we lived in a society minus those who are opposed to anal cavity activities but constantly keep mentioning them in posts unrelated to the fore mentioned activities..
Well that’s why communism is becoming popular these days. It allows certain topics to be banned and eliminates freedom of speech. I hear North Korea is doing well keeping those types of people in concentration camps :grinning:

It becomes all subjective really, there’s a majority as well who’d prefer anal cavity searching be banned. So that’s why we’re lucky to have opposing opinions without being sued/jailed/killed for now anyway

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that’s why communism is becoming popular these days. It allows certain topics to be banned and eliminates freedom of speech. I hear North Korea is doing well keeping those types of people in concentration camps :grinning:

It becomes all subjective really, there’s a majority as well who’d prefer anal cavity searching be banned. So that’s why we’re lucky to have opposing opinions without being sued/jailed/killed for now anyway
We can all wish as long we don’t oppress..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can all wish as long we don’t oppress..
I Doubt my comments on a bulldogs forum is oppressing lmao. I’m not enforcing people to stop. Likewise you’re not oppressing me with opinions that may offend me?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s exavtly what I’m scared of and then she’ll blame everyone for her son becoming a homo (she Maronite Catholic). It’s like she wants her son to have his cake and eat it to. Like I said my cousin opens up and gets out of his shell around me, but even I walk on egg shells to be careful what I say or do coz my Aunty will have a sook and I’ll be a villain. I only try and help the kid coz I see myself in him so much, bullied at a young age and hampered by the Mum unable to get your own confidence.

He will also turn into a lefty which I can not allow lol
Yeah don't let your batshit crazy aunt turn your cousin into a batshit pansy that thinks he is a girl.

The most twisted thing I've heard about is some Iraqi guy that dresses in his sisters clothes when she isn't home and wants to fuck his sisters fiance

Creepy shit and come from a strict Christian household too!
Another big reason why I keep away from religion.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I Doubt my comments on a bulldogs forum is oppressing lmao. I’m not enforcing people to stop. Likewise you’re not oppressing me with opinions that may offend me?
LMAO I’m just verbal jousting with you..you mentioned communism and Nth Korea..I took the bait and mentioned oppression..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh god we've hijacked tanks thread.
So easy to go off topic in the lounge isn't it?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh god we've hijacked tanks thread.
So easy to go off topic in the lounge isn't it?
Lol it will fire tank up dw. Especially if we talk about how he’s a homophobe and transphobic for not having them in his team and parading them about as brave and proud.