Winning the Lotto

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you going to release the hounds on the Government agents who are spying on you?
You wouldn't call them Government agents, more like Communist Life Control involved in a gutless prank.
Sure they deserve an ass kick sooner or later.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah well if the Government were investigating anything they would handle it alone without public interference, defamation, vilification, threats, insults and human rights abuses, in a time frame
I can assure everyone its a mishandled fiasco and I might end up winning the lotto :-)

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would spend it all on blocks of units and live off the rent. 5% return on $50m would be about $2.5m a year in rental income.
Then for work I would dedicate each day to helping every single person in anything they wanted for the rest of my life. Whatever they wanted, my time, my money they can have it, cause the $2.5m will be replaced every year through continued rental income. I wouldn’t care. I’d make sure any person I bump into or meet who needs help gets it, no questions asked.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone won 20 mil or something last night I don’t play but what would you do if you won.

The standard response is oh never work again go to Spain bla bla buy a big house on the beach ..

All those things are fine but if you really think about it there would be so many dramas as well. I’m not worried about friends coming out of the woodwork or whatever I’m talking close family losing friends living to excess jealousy ect ect

Interestingly there is a high Suicide rate of people that have won a lot of money and I’ve heard a lot of examples where people said it was the worst thing to ever happen as it divided families marriages ect..

How would you go about it if you won let’s say $50 million. I might be able to put a deposit on a house in Macquarie Fields which would be nice…
Actually read a story just yesterday a woman late 40's in Ireland won 27 million in 2013, it was a curse from day one she always proclaimed she was living alone and found dead(probably by some "friend" wanting a quid)in recent days aged just 56.They said less than 5 mil of the money was left, "no suspicious circumstances" reported in her passing..very sad.