Windows 11

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I have downloaded it & I don't really like it. I had to change how taskbar is. I hate it being in the centre. I have added Microsoft Edge to it & now can't open multiple tabs. Anyone know how this can be done.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have been using it since early alpha and apart from a few bad patches that required me to reinstall, I like it.

That said, haven't really noticed with the new tab thing. You can do it from Edge but I know they got rid of a lot of the right click menu stuff.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like having a few pages open, so I can toggle to different pages. I have searched for what I want, but can't find it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like having a few pages open, so I can toggle to different pages. I have searched for what I want, but can't find it.
For Edge or Windows in General?

With Edge when open you should have a plus sign to add a tab.

With Windows if you hold down the Windows key and press tab then you can open a second desktop.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have been using it since early alpha and apart from a few bad patches that required me to reinstall, I like it.

That said, haven't really noticed with the new tab thing. You can do it from Edge but I know they got rid of a lot of the right click menu stuff.
i used to click on my scroll wheel on my mouse to open in a new tab, but it doesnt work as well as it used to now that i have upgraded

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not liking having to right mouse clicking to change the volume, open network & internet settings etc

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not liking having to right mouse clicking to change the volume, open network & internet settings etc
Yeah, that annoys me. I have speakers, headphones, and a stereo hooked up. So I constantly switch sound outputs. Now it's extra clicks.

And previously I could just right click and choose "Dolby Atmos" when it decided to disable itself. It still disables itself but I have to right click sound, then click more options, then press the arrow, then scroll down, then select Dolby Atmos.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, that annoys me. I have speakers, headphones, and a stereo hooked up. So I constantly switch sound outputs. Now it's extra clicks.

And previously I could just right click and choose "Dolby Atmos" when it decided to disable itself. It still disables itself but I have to right click sound, then click more options, then press the arrow, then scroll down, then select Dolby Atmos.
I think they hire work experience kids & they come up with this crap. Will wait to see if there are hacks.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think I’ll be sticking to windows 10 for now. Let the complaints roll in then have them change it back like they did with windows 8 then 8.1 patch etc…

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to drag an email from my inbox to my crm or another email, but now i cant do .

it's so bloody annoying