Willis Meehan Signed with bulldogs from 2022

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How's
He will more then likely just pop up on a team sheet for Moorebank in Sydney Shield or another lower grade feeder team rather then any announcement from the club.
Well if they do, George Williams will be grateful.

Probably find its way to DT front page anyway regardless.

Reactions: ATT

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Willis Meehan will be at the dogs can’t say how I know but will be here this year mid season signing and from what I was told another 2 years
The guy is a beast! He has been out of the game for ages but stayed fit also undefeated in boxing we need aggression in our pack and he will definitely add that
How do you know?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be good if we can get him mid season start reggies and work up for next year
Definitely a good idea
get him on the cheap and give him a fair shot in reserve grade.
If the guy really puts in and plays to a good standard then Potter can advise TB accordingly
Might end up ok plus keeping our cap space for others, balancing the squad / money is the name of the game.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m guessing he is the player to round out our 30 man squad

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know where this signing came from?

Who instigated signing this guy if true?

Left field for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATT

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one that knows nothing about this bloke? What did he do that was so bad?

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club is in absolute disarray. Imagine taking a punt on a reformed 25 year old, former Australian schoolboy and NYC lock of the year who won an Australian boxing title at 17 and made his NRL debut at a similar time. I am up in arms right now and the board and coaching staff should be sacked
Seriously how are the club picking who they signing? Out of a hat? Waddell and Flanno have already been dropped so you think they learnt their lesson with future signings!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seriously how are the club picking who they signing? Out of a hat? Waddell and Flanno have already been dropped so you think they learnt their lesson with future signings!
It is a worry.

Flanno, Waddell dropped.
Cotric dropped back from centre to wing.
Allen dropped from fb to centre.

Hetho still there (when not suspended).

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
need more experienced & established forwards.. Willis is a Punt signing on minimum wage.. no one knows how it will go..