williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
i wish i didnt
Word mate, Word.

yep, here we go...anyone want to start a tab on how quickly this one gets banned again... I'm going 2/1 odds by the end of this month.. any other takers.... ;)

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
i give him a week
If you are right... I'll give you 500KC... :grinning:

Actually I'll give anyone 500KC if they get it right... :p ... place your bets now.. :grinning:

Last edited by a moderator:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i predict he will suck off some mods again and last this year out

P

Promiscuous

Word mate, Word.

yep, here we go...anyone want to start a tab on how quickly this one gets banned again... I'm going 2/1 odds by the end of this month.. any other takers.... ;)
ha ha

Two weeks minimum. B13 - Where?

B

Ben Godberts

haha welcome back
i hear mitchie has become super nerd maybe u could deep throat him

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I'm in no need to HTFU Williams... considering the replies you have in this thread so far... I am just continuing the theme, but also offering people the chance to win KC, something that I don't see you doing... :grinning:

I don't need to do anything TBH in this thread.... everyone who has posted so far has unanimously illustrated the point... ;)

Perhaps it's you who needs to HTFU considering your the one who just came off being banned... :p

Then again, perhaps you enjoy b13 idea more... and then you would never need to HTFU.

P

Promiscuous

I'm in no need to HTFU Williams... considering the replies you have in this thread so far... I am just continuing the theme, but also offering people the chance to win KC, something that I don't see you doing... :grinning:

I don't need to do anything TBH in this thread.... everyone who has posted so far has unanimously illustrated the point... ;)

Perhaps it's you who needs to HTFU considering your the one who just came off being banned... :p

Then again, perhaps you enjoy b13 idea more... and then you would never need to HTFU.
SMD

b13's idea is genius. You like much aswell? :P Hammer is my e-brother.

BTW Ill take a bet on 3 days. Yes, give me three days.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
SMD

b13's idea is genius. You like much aswell? :P Hammer is my e-brother.

BTW Ill take a bet on 3 days. Yes, give me three days.

LOL can't believe you are taking the bet.. if you win, you don't even get the money, how stupid can you get...:p

I like b13 idea too, then again... I am sure you want to do that considering how much you like to suck things...:o

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Williams???

OMG BABY WELCOME BACKKKKK :love:

I miss you - PS you dont own me no more :p

P

Promiscuous

Yeah dude.

Fark man, I leave for one month and you already auction yourself off. Sick.

:(

It'll be different without you on the click of a finger, different. Who knows? Different is good. BTW Worst avatar ever! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.