Williams to Cronulla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So looks like She-Rex is going to Cronulla on a 1 year deal.
Guarantee it won't be the $650k we were paying.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh on a side note. Danny Fualalo is off contract, should he be resigned?
His recent form has been terrible.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You'd think Fualalo will be kept on for at least another season considering we have fuck all props at the club after James, Tolman, Kas and Klem.

He's been up there with Elliott as far as shithouse-ness goes.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smart that it was only 1 year, they can test out the theory of him being shit because of the bulldogs or if he's just lazy and not worth the time. I expect the latter but it would be funny if he kills it.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You'd think Fualalo will be kept on for at least another season considering we have fuck all props at the club after James, Tolman, Kas and Klem.

He's been up there with Elliott as far as shithouse-ness goes.
Great to see big athletic ex Bulldogs props like Latu running around for Panthers and we keep fat plodders haha.

I honestly think cleals recruitment/retention strategy is keep the fat ***** around so he isn't seen as the fattest in the club. Leilua is a disaster in the making if we sign him. Under des and with our pack/game plan he will put on another 15kg before New Years.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Smart that it was only 1 year, they can test out the theory of him being shit because of the bulldogs or if he's just lazy and not worth the time. I expect the latter but it would be funny if he kills it.
guarantee 2 Motm performances next year against the dogs.

I'm calling 2 tries and 3 try assists, 2 line breaks and 250 running meters. Sharks will win 44-6. Repeat clash we lose 32-10.

We have an amazing history of the players we let go/lose come back and ass rape us. I'm not expecting any different from Williams. But in saying that finally glad to see him go. 650k for a plodder. Add tolman and graham and that's $1.75 million. We are talking about jt along with Tedesco for that money.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i will simply jump off the story bridge if Trex becomes a wrecking bull next year and destroys us single handedly in our next game v/s cronulla.

If you find i am not posting after the dogs v sharks game next year, search for my body in Brisbane river.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i will simply jump off the anzac bridge if Trex becomes a wrecking bull next year and destroys us single handedly in our next game v/s cronulla.

If you find i am not posting after the dogs v sharks game next year, search for my body in Brisbane river.
If barbas, ennis, masons, sbw's come backs are anything to go by we are fucked lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh on a side note. Danny Fualalo is off contract, should he be resigned?
His recent form has been terrible.
I thought he looked OK earlier in the year but his last month has been terrible his lateral movement in defence is a huge concern. He will probably be told to put on more muscle over the off season and be even worse.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If barbas, ennis, masons, sbw's come backs are anything to go by we are fucked lol.

if that big pile of shit couldnt perform in last 3 years and picks up his old manly form in his first year at new club, then it will all point towards Des as the super dud coach and nothing else.

This will be the biggest embarrassment of dogs history , worst than 2008 wooden spoon.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if that big pile of shit couldnt perform in last 3 years and picks up his old manly form in his first year at new club, then it will all point towards Des as the super dud coach and nothing else.

This will be the biggest embarrassment of dogs history , worst than 2008 wooden spoon.
Yeh. The more I think about it the more I realise a lot comes down to Des.

I can't think of any player flourishing under him at the dogs. Jorris hasn't been the same under his structure (compare his first 3 years and his next 5). Jackson went well in 2012, 2013, but his best games this year were for nsw. Same as klemmer. He started the year on fire and faded at lock (had a huge game off the bench against panthers). Graham was considered the best prop in the game and tolman was a meter eating work horse, both have been imposters this year, unrecognisable of where they were 4-5 years ago.

We lost half a dozen players and never replaced them. Our recruitment only consist of nsw/q cup players, and borris (came because if jorris) trex (his manly connections that was a massive flop) and floppa (who again was a manly connection and came here on his terms not ours).

We dominated the major awards in 2012, yet with a similar team we have gone backwards. Are we the Norwich city of the NRL? Was 2012 our fluke year and we thought we are better then we are or is Hasler the one that's dragging the players and the club down?

1 thing for sure is our fitness is worst in the Comp. our recruitment is the worst is comp. our reserves/u20s are not the top 4 in the comp. and our last month of footy was almost the worst in the comp.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great to see big athletic ex Bulldogs props like Latu running around for Panthers and we keep fat plodders haha.

I honestly think cleals recruitment/retention strategy is keep the fat ***** around so he isn't seen as the fattest in the club. Leilua is a disaster in the making if we sign him. Under des and with our pack/game plan he will put on another 15kg before New Years.
Do you know Latu's History with the Dogs and why they let him go? I doubt it!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you know Latu's History with the Dogs and why they let him go? I doubt it!!
Injury riddled. Seemed better than Klemmer until injury?

What else are we missing?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh. The more I think about it the more I realise a lot comes down to Des.

I can't think of any player flourishing under him at the dogs. Jorris hasn't been the same under his structure (compare his first 3 years and his next 5). Jackson went well in 2012, 2013, but his best games this year were for nsw. Same as klemmer. He started the year on fire and faded at lock (had a huge game off the bench against panthers). Graham was considered the best prop in the game and tolman was a meter eating work horse, both have been imposters this year, unrecognisable of where they were 4-5 years ago.

We lost half a dozen players and never replaced them. Our recruitment only consist of nsw/q cup players, and borris (came because if jorris) trex (his manly connections that was a massive flop) and floppa (who again was a manly connection and came here on his terms not ours).

We dominated the major awards in 2012, yet with a similar team we have gone backwards. Are we the Norwich city of the NRL? Was 2012 our fluke year and we thought we are better then we are or is Hasler the one that's dragging the players and the club down?

1 thing for sure is our fitness is worst in the Comp. our recruitment is the worst is comp. our reserves/u20s are not the top 4 in the comp. and our last month of footy was almost the worst in the comp.
Which of the so called lost half a dozen players were any good, please let us know :-)

Malla

Reaction score
Latu is rubbish. He will be back to the bench and NSW cup when Tamou goes to Penrith next season with Mckendry back from injury.

Don't let Panthers success fool you. He is pedestrian.

Also re: Trex - I suspect he will be used as an impact player on the field for only 30-40 mins a game. Will prove to be a waste of space on the bench and he will probably play out most of the year in NSW cup.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hel kill it and I expect him too
Case in point Ennis, finucane, latu, barba,

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

Latu has the potential to blow out and be fat easily. The difference is the panthers conditioning staff are 10x better than ours.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

It will happen and I can see it now t-Rex becomes a new monster .

Status
Not open for further replies.