Will we ever get our night games back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aLy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Do u guys think we will get them back. I know eventually they will pop up randomly here and there, but i really miss the night games (not so much in winter lol..) I have not heard any bad bulldog supporter news in the media lately and i have heard nothing about night games. I think alot of us will be going out to OKI Jubilee Stadium just to get a taste of some night action this week!.. So my question is do we as supporters (as a whole) deserve our night game priveleges and has anybody heard any news about it.

Aly...:D

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Having no night games is a good thing in my opinion as it is keeping us out of the media spotlight.

Think about it, would you rather have a night game and run the risk of seeing those trouble-making idiots pop-up again or would you rather just keep it the way it is for now, going well.

I know it isn't fair on the true supporters, but maybe we should just keep sacrificing night games for the good of our club, for the rest of this year anyway.

Trough

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
Having no night games is a good thing in my opinion as it is keeping us out of the media spotlight.

Think about it, would you rather have a night game and run the risk of seeing those trouble-making idiots pop-up again or would you rather just keep it the way it is for now, going well.

I know it isn't fair on the true supporters, but maybe we should just keep sacrificing night games for the good of our club, for the rest of this year anyway.

Couldnt agree more....screw the night games if it keeps our slate clean......if no night games = no headlines......then no night games it is!!!

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play the Rooster at home on a Saturday @ 5.30pm

aLy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeh you guys are most def. right!.. They really tick me off those no good people who liek to cause trouble for the sake of showing off. I cant stand it, had a group next to me on Sun. Cont. kept blowing their whistle.. Security came over and what do they get cheek from like 16 year old kids!.. its ridiculous! Well either way i dont really mind night games whatever, You guys are right!. as long as we get to see the boys play!.. Rain hail or shine, The "true" supporters will be there!..
Yes i do miss them, but i guess we take it as it comes!..

ohhh** Looks above** i like your banner!..LOL.. very nice!!..:D:D

aLy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeh its great.. nice atmosphere!..and ppl can cum after work n just have a great finish to their day.. 1 thing about nIght games though is us Youngens who have to catch teh train home.. Its pretty poo!..LOL.. so i guess thats 1 advantage 4 us having day games 2..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
We are playing hte dragons on Friday night.

Night games haven't been taken away from us....they were just held back for a month or two while the media got their hands off their genitals over the usual bulldogs in the media issues.

Channel 9 already confirmed they take direction from no one in regards to televising of Friday and Sunday games.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
aLy said:
1 thing about nIght games though is us Youngens who have to catch teh train home.. Its pretty poo!..LOL.. so i guess thats 1 advantage 4 us having day games 2..
And another chance for the trouble makers to get out and cause trouble on the public transport.

SXFEST

Milad Youssef
Reaction score
Utai Slam, stop thinking negative, hope for the best!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
MINMLZ Utai Slam speaks the reality of the sittuation, he's not being negative....just real.

B

Ben Godberts

i think we will get them back next yr because he have been well behaved

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
billyandbenny said:
i think we will get them back next yr because he have been well behaved
Exactly, so let's just keep doing what we are doing now and that is staying out of the spotlight and not giving the media any chance to pounce on the slightest fan misbehaviour.

B

Ben Godberts

im suprised rebecca wilson didnt pounce on the nate myles incident tbh

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
billyandbenny said:
im suprised rebecca wilson didnt pounce on the nate myles incident tbh

They tried to blow it up tbh, but I think it worked for them. And as for night games now, I believe it's better that we just have a minimum amount of Doggies games on Friday night. We have been out of the media and out of the headlines. Eels have taken our place hehe..(which isn't a good thing tbh)

I think the NRL is trying to 'ease' us back into Friday night games. I mean, come finals time, all our games will be at night..So..they have to try and ease the Doggies back into night games..and hope for the best..

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Maybe you should start a riot at one of the daytime games ... blame it on too much time in the sun.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Haha, then we'll be forced to play at like 5am in the morning..

T

TdoggBulldog

i dont care if there not at night... ffs it means i can party more without having to leave late because i have to watch the footy ...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i don miss friday nite that much...

i just wish we had that atmosphere back in the 04 semi finals against penrith... that was one of the best atmosphere i experienced in a footy match bar gf

aLy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I guess we will all just go with the flow...:D.. Whatever happens we'd show up anyway!..

Status
Not open for further replies.