Opinion Will There Be A Recession?

Will There Be A Recession?

• Total voters

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s why you don’t buy it and visit your local butcher mate, that’s what I do. Let those who prefer fake meat have it, but they’ll never get me off real cow :-).
Yeah I do too mate but I’m not talking about the rubbish they have in coles from beyond meat etc. there is actually scientists in a lab now producing meat from live cells. Crazy stuff but the obvious benefit of it is the impact on the environment.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah look at these 15 minute cities , Bendigo is one .. everything you need in a 15 minute radius but basically you’re a prisoner. It’s all about total control , you can connect the dots and see. Especially this big push for cashless society. Once there’s no cash and it’s all digital then you’ll be controlled cause it’ll be like China a social credit score.
Has Trump won yet Brick? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I do too mate but I’m not talking about the rubbish they have in coles from beyond meat etc. there is actually scientists in a lab now producing meat from live cells. Crazy stuff but the obvious benefit of it is the impact on the environment.
All the more reason I wouldn’t eat it.
It’s a slippery slope when you’re genetically engineering food. What’s next?
Plenty of ways to be environmentally reasonable without this. Hopefully the cost makes it prohibitive, even though I resent paying $50+/kg for lamb!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All the more reason I wouldn’t eat it.
It’s a slippery slope when you’re genetically engineering food. What’s next?
Plenty of ways to be environmentally reasonable without this. Hopefully the cost makes it prohibitive, even though I resent paying $50+/kg for lamb!
Walking into the meat emporium in Alexandria is one of my favourite things to do… can never buy enough…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Walking into the meat emporium in Alexandria is one of my favourite things to do… can never buy enough…
And for convenience the Vic’s Meat app is handy for online ordering when you can’t get to the source - especially when you know what you want.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And for convenience the Vic’s Meat app is handy for online ordering when you can’t get to the source - especially when you know what you want.
Thanks mate I’ll keep that in mind actually

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then we will tell them they can't up the rent for two years, after which feel free to up your rent to cover the the last 2 years plus the up coming 2 years, causing more financial stress for the economy and more handouts for all.
It will be like people with mortgages coming off fixed rates in a way.

Also with the rental assistance increase won’t most landlords up their rents to collect the extra government handout?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also with the rental assistance increase won’t most landlords up their rents to collect the extra government handout?
I wouldn’t blame them. It’s just like when there are childcare rebates their prices go up

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be like people with mortgages coming off fixed rates in a way.

You rent it out for what people will pay with the current system, if the government really wants affordable housing they need to incentivise landlords to keep there prices low through subsidies.