Opinion Will There Be A Recession?

Will There Be A Recession?

• Total voters

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mentioned my 'conspiracy theory' of sorts and predicted a recession in the Australian Politics thread.

My prediction wasn't based off any economic circumstances either. I predicted one based off the fact that majority of Australian elites are all Liberal voters and cannot stand the left. Therefore they will conspire together and cause a recession to throw the left (Labor & Albanese) under the bus.

This article and many others are now putting the idea out there that a recession is a real possibility "on a knife edge"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There’s a good chance unless someone buys our treasurer the dummies guide to economics as a start. I don’t agree with your theory as to why though. Labor don’t need help. Look at the budget. Inflation is high. Let’s give more money to the people without mortgages and cause interest rates to rise for those with mortgages haha

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a good chance unless someone buys our finance minister the dummies guide to economics as a start. I don’t agree with your theory as to why though. Labor don’t need help. Look at the budget. Inflation is high. Let’s give more money to the people without mortgages and cause interest rates to rise for those with mortgages haha
Then we will tell them they can't up the rent for two years, after which feel free to up your rent to cover the the last 2 years plus the up coming 2 years, causing more financial stress for the economy and more handouts for all.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then we will tell them they can't up the rent for two years, after which feel free to up your rent to cover the the last 2 years plus the up coming 2 years, causing more financial stress for the economy and more handouts for all.
Exactly. It’s horrible policy and rent caps will be a disaster. Further to my point earlier, many of the people without mortgages don’t have mortgages for a reason, they aren’t great with spending which causes more inflation

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say what you want but this is all by design, “you’ll own nothing and be happy.”
They are pushing for a carbon credit score, look at all the electric vehicles and how they’re phasing out fossil fuels and petrol and diesel cars and meat etc. unfortunately it’s gonna get very bleak, plus America is just sending billions to Ukraine raising the debt ceiling, if America fails we fail. The federal reserve note is a scam , they’re lending money they don’t have and they are trillions and trillions in owings.

Buy gold! It’s been the only commodity that’s lasted every financial crisis including the Great Depression.

Take us back to the 90s early 2000s

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are pushing for a carbon credit score, look at all the electric vehicles and how they’re phasing out fossil fuels and petrol and diesel cars and meat etc. unfortunately it’s gonna get very bleak, plus America is just sending billions to Ukraine raising the debt ceiling, if America fails we fail. The federal reserve note is a scam , they’re lending money they don’t have and they are trillions and trillions in owings.

Buy gold! It’s been the only commodity that’s lasted every financial crisis including the Great Depression.

YoUrE a CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiSt....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It pretty much comes down to the US.
Their two ‘parties’ will grandstand and chest beat about raising the debt ceiling or not but you can almost be sure it’ll happen - they won’t allow their government to stop supply for any meaningful length of time. Then it happens again and again whilst the debt continues to rise. Ukraine isn’t new - the US has been funding military and/or economic wars for decades and their solution has always been to print more money. So just like the GFC and the big recession ‘we had to have’ (P. Keating) before that - if the US goes most of the western world follows...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will own nothing and be happy about it while we are eating ze bugs in our 15 min cities spending our CBDC... according to a old homosexual German and his Jewish imp boyfriend.

Sad thing is this isn't even a pisstake. This is what the WEF are planing.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

My boss for years worth $300 million always insisted on buying gold offered to pay in gold I thought he was a cracker but he was right.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Covid cleaned out the coffers.
The Feds are slashing state spending.
Something going on.
Usually survive from high coal output.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Also they are playing games with the weather.
In the near future they are going to attempt bullshit lock downs again.

This time it will be blamed on climate change and *Freak weather*.

It will happen.
Humans are getting dumber and are incapable of thinking critically for themselves!

This is a fact.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought Covid cleaned out the coffers.
The Feds are slashing state spending.
Something going on.
Usually survive from high coal output.
Call in convid.

You were all scammed and conned by a handful of psychopaths who think you're their property!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see it as a compliment when you call me that.
I'd rather be a conspiracy theorist than a willing slave!
Yeah these days they label you a conspiracy theorist if you dont swallow the narrative that they have fallen for.

I'd rather think of my own bullshit rather than being fed their bullshit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah these days they label you a conspiracy theorist if you dont swallow the narrative that they have fallen for.

I'd rather think of my own bullshit rather than being fed their bullshit.
How dare you think for yourself.
You better give up your mind and soul to private interest groups right now!

I was forced by my job to be vaccinated.
But I was stubborn and waited for the flames to settle down first.
Once the flames were clear I was no longer forced.

I hope the elite have marked on my profile somewhere.
Not a slave.
Thinks for himself.
Not easy to control.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Tbh the fake meat thing really pisses me off… I’m all for technology and living more sustainably, solar panels and the like but FFS meat made in a lab is hard to get your heard around.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh the fake meat thing really pisses me off… I’m all for technology and living more sustainably, solar panels and the like but FFS meat made in a lab is hard to get your heard around.
That’s why you don’t buy it and visit your local butcher mate, that’s what I do. Let those who prefer fake meat have it, but they’ll never get me off real cow :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

It will happen.
Humans are getting dumber and are incapable of thinking critically for themselves!

This is a fact.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It will happen.

This is a fact.
Yeah look at these 15 minute cities , Bendigo is one .. everything you need in a 15 minute radius but basically you’re a prisoner. It’s all about total control , you can connect the dots and see. Especially this big push for cashless society. Once there’s no cash and it’s all digital then you’ll be controlled cause it’ll be like China a social credit score.