Will the new 6 again rule last?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
My mind was made up after the first game of the season. I'm just waiting for the rest of the footy world to catch up. In short, the sooner that flog bag V'Landy's admits he fuked up right royally the fukin better!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Non contests might be great for the few teams dominating due to their rosters. But no fan wants to see their team constantly flogged because six agains given on the fifth tackle for their opposition causes massive fatigue, increased injury risk, increased chances of mistakes in tackles leading to suspensions and lastly because most of the time life long league fans have no fucking idea what the hell the repeat set was rewarded for.

But the rule might last until Vlandys gets thrown out on his ass. It's an ideal tool for gambling agencies to rig games through the referees having zero scrutiny and Vlandys is a tool of the gambling agencies.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah it’s bullshit. It’s clearly just a way for these dirty c*nts to manipulate the outcomes of games. They’re ruining our fucking game!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I still don't mind the 6 again (I guess it exposes the weak teams more, going to get dominated vs the better teams), the only tweak I'd make is penalising when teams are doing it on purpose on opposition try lines (I think V'Landy said we can sin bin that now, but I think that's too harsh, they also didn't do that tonight anyways, only when defending your own line). The new high shot rules tonight are also too harsh, a penalty is significant unless it's forceful (Gamble bin tonight was a disgrace).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let the players play the game, entertain us.. ease the rules, let us watch NRL how it should be, it’s become very weak and fast.!!!

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For years I have enjoyed watching the footy with my boys, but since all the changes with the rules, I am finding it very boring. The scores are ridiculous West Tigers win 36 to the Knights 18 and then Manly wallop Brisbane 50 to 6? There is no excitement watching these massacres take place week in and week out. This once great game has become a mockery!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I turn most games off now through lost interest...... including our own! Either V'Landys fixes it up or I call breakaway league needed.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it last year,it’s like watching oz tag,and a no contest.and the reason for all the injuries,and apart from the dogs games,I don’t watch it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guy has ruined the spectacle. Hope they absolutely give it to him.
They sure are. Sites that are always positive etc are going off and directing all the blame on him saying he has ruined the game and betting interests have bought him :(

Comment after comment are smashing him and refs/bunker bs.