Will the Eels Players get Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
should they yes, will they? prob not. did the tigers guy who kneed burt in round 25 ish get suspended?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well then hayne should get a more severe grading and should miss the final

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
well then hayne should get a more severe grading and should miss the final
he should but i never hold my breath these days with the way the judiciary have been this season!!!

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if keating isnt suspended
melbourne should be given the premiership from last year.
he got suspended so should keating.
Hayne should be suspended
he can with his knees not to mention late aswell.
but he wont get suspended
but who cares Melbourne will demolish them

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Probably not. But they should & we all know it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That chicken wing tackle was one of the dirtiest and most gruesome things i've seen in a long time. It probably deserves 2 - 3 weeks it was that bad.

The eels might have made the grand final but they've got no chance once Hayne and Keating cop a suspension each.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Keating has to get at least a week. Hayne should also get a week or two but he is the glamour boy and will get a grade 1 charge and be free to play unlike Bryce Gibbs who kneed Burt in the torso (not head which is worse).

If the Storm win, they will BLOW UP DELUXE when Hayne gets the all clear to play especially as they had to play a GF without Cameron Smith.

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Dogs always seemed to be hanging on for the whole game. They were not ready for the Eels juggernaut last night. I think the 8 point try was fair enough especially since El Masri took out Burt's legs and nothing was done about it.

R

rocky IV

he ddnt lead with his foot, accidents happend so what. carry over points will do damage.
gibbs got suspended for kneeing burt in the leg while scoring a try

three weeks is what he got and if hayne doesnt get at least that for kneeing to the head there is something dodgy going on

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
if melb beat brisbane watch the pressure melb puts on the nrl thru the media and rightfully so. they loose their captain for a incident nowhere near as bad as either two of lasts night. billy slater has been suspended for knees before so watch them bring out the comparisons. hope they both miss it dirty play

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Hayne should get an one week suspension for that

dogzboy3

Waterboy
Reaction score
bunch of cheaters. injured so many of our players. they better lose hayne and keating they dont deserve to play in the gf.

infamous-l

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if melbourne win tonight,i dont think that the eels realize that melbourne can grapple their heads off ,if thats how they want to play!!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fredie

hayne will be a grade 1 offence. he will be able to play . even with a not guilty or guilty plea:nervous:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry thought it was Hindmarsh. Couldn't tell from where I was but saw Hannant react to Hindy.

Keating is no big loss to them.
If you watch the replay, it is actually Hindmarsh who drags his hand back for Keating to grab onto.

G

giant

they will suspend keating for a while and make a big fuss so they will allow hayne to play

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they will suspend keating for a while and make a big fuss so they will allow hayne to play
Exactly and what really annoys me is that they think that rugby league supporters will fall for that I bet Melbourne will have something to say about it if it works that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.