Will the clean up finally happen?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have another look I think u find at least 50% of last nights squad is of contract
Sorry I did miss Sue. No one else off contract is there?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would give Barrett the challenge of keeping 6 from the current crop of 30 and put the rest on the market. First player that needs to go is our captain followed by the cream puff soft forwards next and those woeful pretenders in our backline. I’m sick of watching these donkeys who can’t catch, pass or tackle.
So what 6 are you keeping then?

Reaction score
remember clean up australia day? where you'd go around throwing your garbage in the bin. we need a cleanup the bulldogs day to throw the trash in the bin

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a strike centre to partner Cotric. Is there any more talk of Gildart from England ? I think super league is our best chance to sign decent players without paying overs.

Charlie Staines is a realistic option now as he wants to play fullback and Panthers are loving Edwards. Hoopa is to slow and can't support.
I tried to email Gildart and msg his Facebook and instagram with the question but he ignored me. I think that means no.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't sign JAC.
JACs speed will diminish soon.
And then there's the usual injury risks.

Then he will just be a Hoppa without the skills. Montoya?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You can forget about JAC.

From my pov we did very well to clean out all the staff who have been stinking up the joint for a while now. So bonus points there.
As for the players, I think many will improve somewhat under Barrett i.e RFM, Jackson (at #13), Ofa, RT, Meaney, Avo, Doorey, Cogger and even Thompson.
If Avo and Cogger/Wakeham don't click then we will need an organised #7 but definitely a decent hooker should be number 1 priority. So it may not be all doom and gloom.... well we'd wanna hope not anyway.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't sign JAC.
JACs speed will diminish soon.
And then there's the usual injury risks.

Then he will just be a Hoppa without the skills. Montoya?
Freakish speed and player. You can't ignore that. He's also developed nicely all round as a footy player at the Storm. First picked winger for AUS and NSW. Tigers are giving him a dodgy contract (lots of clauses depending on where he plays, how many games, etc). We could guarantee 600k a year, we've paid that for Cotric already.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would give Barrett the challenge of keeping 6 from the current crop of 30 and put the rest on the market. First player that needs to go is our captain followed by the cream puff soft forwards next and those woeful pretenders in our backline. I’m sick of watching these donkeys who can’t catch, pass or tackle.
Mostly agree. However, its not that easy. The club has to have 28 players on the roster.
I dont believe there is enough NRL standard players available. So some of them will have to be retained.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still carrying deadwood till end of next year

Will Hopoate
Dylan Napa
Jayden Okunbor
Joe Stimson
Chris Smith
Dean Britt
Jeremy Marshall King
Sione Katoa
Nick Meaney
Christian Chrition
Blake Green

All useless they all need to go

Dwz hopefully he gets shopped to dragons

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still carrying deadwood till end of next year

Will Hopoate
Dylan Napa
Jayden Okunbor
Joe Stimson
Chris Smith
Dean Britt
Jeremy Marshall King
Sione Katoa
Nick Meaney
Christian Chrition
Blake Green

All useless they all need to go

Dwz hopefully he gets shopped to dragons
Hopoate can still offer something. Green can to if he goes into a coaching role, unfortunate with his injury.

You look at that list and wonder how can one club assemble so much rubbish players. It's like someone has been out to sabotage us.