Will the Bulldogs Retain Paul Alamoti

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was hoping he would have shown a bit more by now, however his promise in lower grades has yet to translate to first grade. TBH most games I forget he is even playing.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we want to keep him, we will. Gus is the king negotiator. Nothing changes within our starting outside backs next year anyway to how it is now. Xerri will play reggies for a while and he will break his way into the team depending on form of others and his form or injuries. Ciraldo is loyal to his selections so I highly doubt he blows it up for a guy who hasn’t played firsts in 4 years. This appears a nothing story as the origination was for a place that doesn’t even exist

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a right centre. Doing ok at left centre but from what I seen in his juniors he always played on the right.

I think it’s out of him and Jake for our right side centre for the next few years. Xerri wasn’t signed to play reserve grade. When he played for the sharks they actually moved Josh Morris to the other side of the field.

Xerri might not get anywhere near what he was. But both Paul and Jake are ineffective as left centre

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're going to have a decent amount of player movement based on our contract situation. I hope Alamoti stays. I see a lot of potential in him. But it's between him and the club to make it happen regardless of this story.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he goes to Cowboys and kicks on then good on the kid. There are much worse clubs he could go to... Poosters, Souffs, Eels, Manly etc.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence is a worry and also his lack of speed, I think if he stays he eventually ends up in the second row or lock, if he wants to stay in the centres he’ll leave