Will Hansen get the flick ?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, tickets for his yearly visit in July have today been voided :laughing:
Apparently did some "stuff" someone may know what, I don't...

freQishDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Do we want to even kick him? Do we have the courage to even do so? I think it's Hansen himself that will be the one leaving.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he done anything of note? Besides coming over last year. Haven’t heard fuck all out of him.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Worst money ever spent…
Barrett surrounding himself with mates backfired deluxe

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you knock back a free pay cheque, though? I don’t blame Hansen. I blame the club for signing a bloke who lives in another country and was only ever gonna have minimal involvement.
I do hate the club too as they were the ones who talked this relationship up and gave us a false sense of belief. The new admin really needs to get their shit together because they've been in power long enough now for questions to be asked.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That fraud for a trainer and the assistant coaching staff should all hang their heads in shame, should have followed TB out the door
Braith was losing it about the fraud and how barrett hand picked up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you give someone the flick when they were never really involved in the first place?

I'm glad we won't have to hear about Hansens aura anymore. He might be a great Rugby coach but he clearly didn't help Baz out at all. Some guru..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
How do you give someone the flick when they were never really involved in the first place?

I'm glad we won't have to hear about Hansens aura anymore. He might be a great Rugby coach but he clearly didn't help Baz out at all. Some guru..
I think if he had on been here physically he would have been good, especially for the Islander boys. But it just doesn't work over zoom.