News Will Chambers joins Sharks for the remainder of 2021

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have Ramien Dugan already at Centre.. meanwhile at the dogs..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Odd signing... We should try steal Jackson Ferris off them

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems the Sharks are beating us to everything, Ramien, McInnes, nearly got Bellamy (we probably didn't even make an offer), good chance of getting Reynolds (we probably didn't make an offer). Now they get their 3rd centre while the only 1 we have is f..king Hopa who needs a walking frame. The only one we got from them was Flanagan - after they made us pay extra with a late offer LOL

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ramien perhaps but Dugan? I would rather slam my slug in a car door over and over until either I pass out or I break the door...8-) than sign that tattooed sooky lala bitch with no balls that should play soccer.
Post of the year candidate right here haha gold

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien perhaps but Dugan? I would rather slam my slug in a car door over and over until either I pass out or I break the door...8-) than sign that tattooed sooky lala bitch with no balls that should play soccer.
My eyes watered.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems the Sharks are beating us to everything, Ramien, McInnes, nearly got Bellamy (we probably didn't even make an offer), good chance of getting Reynolds (we probably didn't make an offer). Now they get their 3rd centre while the only 1 we have is f..king Hopa who needs a walking frame. The only one we got from them was Flanagan - after they made us pay extra with a late offer LOL
Actually we beat them for Burton and they offered more money apparently.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Might be a depth signing more than anything.