Will Brett Kimmorley Re-sign?

Will he resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
It all depends how his form goes next year.

Noddy was one of the best halfbacks this year. The reason why we were so successful was largely due to his leadership. You don't just throw something like that away, and there aren't many great leaders left in the game like Kimmorley.

If he plays just as good as he did this year, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't re-sign him for an extra year.
Exactly

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I'd love to see Noddy play beyond his contract, but I can see his role with the club expanding to coaching our halfs. By 2011, Benny Barba should be a real standout with some FG experience in 2010. Noddy can be as good, if not better, than the services currently offered by Andrew Johns in the coaching / mentoring role.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Id lol so hard if Barba did not make it and some other kid came through. This forum would go into meltdown.

T

Toro

Noddy can be as good, if not better, than the services currently offered by Andrew Johns in the coaching / mentoring role.
Anything's better than Andrew Johns in the coaching/mentoring role.

Last time he worked with us, we got the wooden spoon ffs...

GREAT job he did with Holdsworth! :rolleyes:

And he still has the nerve to take some credit for our meteoric rise from last-to-2nd on the ladder!

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
I reckon he will, he's having a very good time at the Bulldogs by the looks of it.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah were looking to sign Jonathan Sherwin lol . Where do u get your mail?...youre on the money Bob Bbrown man lol
The board were really happy the way Sherwin opted to break his contract even though he had 1 year to run on it and want to reward him accordingly when he returns from the UK. Ofcourse the fact that Sherwin was voted the worst import in the UK in his 1st year should be the clicher for him returning to us.
Interesting though that his form dipped whne Anasta left the club. BUt thats right, the breakdown of his marriage was to blame for his form slump.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a Hmar.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his form warrants it yeah sure. If not he has had enough of a career and good luck to him.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
He'll be 34 when the finals pull around next season.

I reckon he'll retire.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i can't see him going again at possibly 35. I ca't see the dogs even signing him for an extra year, would really be a step back instead of going forward.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I think one more year is alrite for noddy but this will depends on how he goes next year

corka

Waterboy
Reaction score
get off the methadone @ let noddy go....best hb my book turvey,sherwin...

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
100%

BK is being shown the door, the club has made this clear. All eggs are in the Thurston basket.

JT will be a dog in 2011
is this fair dinkum or just a stab in the dark ? as a former panania boy now resident of toowooomba where jt and pricey came from , would love to see him in blue and white again

Status
Not open for further replies.