Reaction score
Women may not do Mad monday because they do Nag Monday every week

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Women’s sport = not the same sport. It’s a different sport. If it was the same why aren’t they playing in the same comp?
Careful, the resident kennel snowflake will have a whinge in pm about your toxic masculinity and sexism, which normal people refer to as the truth.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not even going to read the article past the first couple of paragraphs but 1:
1. Some girls get up to nasty shit on mad Monday

2. No one gives a fuck because female sport is novelty.
The only reason the NRL is so intent on pushing female league is so they can fudge their junior numbers so it looks like more kids are actually playing the game when it’s really dying in a lot of areas.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Women may not do Mad monday because they do Nag Monday every week
I'd go with Moaning Monday, Tantrum Tuesday, Whinging Wednesday, Ticked Off Thursday, Frustrated Friday, Screaming Saturday, Silent Treatment Sunday

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a female cousin who played rep rugby and they do nudie runs and go crazy on their mad monday...from what i have heard they are the equal if not worse then the guys

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so just to point out some hypocracy in all that.

1. The media is pointing out that Womens sport has a lower profile. Well stop bitching about it to earn PC points and write more fucking articles about womens sport you hypocritical *****.
2. The media are trying to point out that this is a black eye on the game. Well stop being sneaky fuckers who go to great lengths to capture images of a private function on a third floor balcony that is only visible if you are sneaky ***** deliberately trying to catch out people that think their silly behaviour when they're pretty convinced that they have booked a private place.
3. Pointing out that womens sport doesn't get the same financial backing. Offer them some fucking sponsorship if it's that big of an issue instead of being hypocritical ***** who will flock to make money out of a negative story.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ok so just to point out some hypocracy in all that.

1. The media is pointing out that Womens sport has a lower profile. Well stop bitching about it to earn PC points and write more fucking articles about womens sport you hypocritical *****.
2. The media are trying to point out that this is a black eye on the game. Well stop being sneaky fuckers who go to great lengths to capture images of a private function on a third floor balcony that is only visible if you are sneaky ***** deliberately trying to catch out people that think their silly behaviour when they're pretty convinced that they have booked a private place.
3. Pointing out that womens sport doesn't get the same financial backing. Offer them some fucking sponsorship if it's that big of an issue instead of being hypocritical ***** who will flock to make money out of a negative story.
Well said..

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Posting this here because it kind of has a shot at the dogs. I'm sure this article will enrage some people on here. I can't believe how much Mad Monday content is being thrown out there, but this...

@Mr Invisible if wrong move it.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...y/news-story/7b20c3a0758ab27ccef08fe1af287bf4

REMEMBER the time the women’s netball team got so hammered at their end-of-season party that some of them got nude on a pub balcony, vomited all over the pavement, some had their photos on the front page of the paper and a couple of them were charged by police?

Remember that party? Nah, I don’t either.

What about all those female national sporting heroes in the headlines for getting too close to a dog, assaulting someone in a nightclub, or belting their partner?

I’m scratching my head over that too.

There are many reasons why female sports stars don’t carry on like idiots in their spare time. Maybe, in general, they have more class, dignity, foresight, intelligence and self respect than some of their male counterparts.

But I’ll give you at least one more reason. They can’t afford to carry on like idiots.

For many female sport stars, there is no Mad Monday. The Monday after the season ends is the day they have to go back to their real job. Paid a fraction of what the boys are, many female stars don’t have the luxury of kicking up their heels, or in this case, their footy boots.

The Women’s NRL Premiership kicks off this weekend, but one recruit to the competition has said she’s had to take seven weeks of leave from her job as a legal assistant, just to play.

“Luckily I’ve got some savings as well and the Dragons have helped me find a job at a local cafe,” Annette Brander told the Illawarra Mercury.

Her story is one familiar to many women in professional sport across Australia. That $250,000 fine the Bulldogs were given? I have a few ideas for how the NRL can spend it.

Not least of them would be giving players like Brander more of a helping hand for the huge role they’re playing in growing the image of a sport, that some of their male counterparts seem addicted to tarnishing.

In Australian sport, the boys, it seems, get all the privileges. They get all the money, and all the attention and all the fame and what do they do with it? Well, some just vomit it all over the cement near a pub in The Rocks.

This week, while footballers were on the front page, the back page, and all the web pages, female Aussie sporting stars were doing incredible things, many of which you may not have heard about, amid the fog of boys behaving badly.

At the US Open, Queenslander Ashleigh Barty won the 2018 women’s sportsmanship award. She described it as humbling. Her $5000 prize is going to charity.

At the women’s Water Polo World Cup, Australia’s Stingrays, who’ve travelled all the way to Russia to compete, beat China in the group round.

Cricket Australia announced 619 new junior girl’s teams have been created and that women make up six out of every 10 new cricket participants in Australia now.

And in women’s football, it was revealed every game of the W-League will be televised this season, a massive win for women’s sport in Australia.

All of those achievements and many more for women in sport, in the last few days alone.

People have differing views about whether sport stars should be role models. My view is more practical: whether they should be or not, for many kids, they just are.

These days, women’s sport in Australia is delivering more role models than we have ever seen before.

Take soccer star Sam Kerr. She’s only 24 and played her first game for the Matildas at 15. In January she was named Young Australian of the Year.

When she won the award she made the point that the growth of women’s sport is “great for not only the athletes involved, but the young kids growing up with great role models now”.

She also said it it’s not just young girls looking up to female athletes but young boys too. And so they should. They can learn more from someone like Sam, than they can from a league player with an impending court case.

Around Australia this weekend, young boys and girls are at ovals and fields, playing netball and Auskick, and Little Kickers — and every other type of sport. Those children are looking for heroes to emulate and look up to, in every aspect of their behaviour.

They’d do worse than Sam Kerr. Ellyse Perry. Darcy Vescio. Meg Lanning. Caitlin Bassett. Annette Brander.

The reason they’re great role models is not just because they’re incredibly talented athletes or because they’ve kept their images squeaky clean.

It’s because in order to make their names, they’ve had to break stereotypes, glass ceilings, and a lot of the time, break their bank balances too.
What bleeding heart,do gooder fucken snowflake wrote this shit article, did they put their name to it? If it was a bloke he should be cartstrated immediately!

No.1 No one gives a fuck about womens sport, even women themselves would prefer to watch the men play.

No.2 Sam Kerr, Ellyse Perry, Darcy Vescio, Meg Lanning etc blah blah blah never fucken heard of any of them, and that’s the reason they get paid fuckall.

No.3 The way these women are invading our sports doesn’t wash with me, these do gooders hell bent on “Equality” thrust them onto our TV screens as so called experts amongst the real experts that actually played the game ie Jess Yates, Lara Pitt on Fox and Erin Mole’n on Footy show. They do nothing to enhance the shows rather just get in the way of proper expert opinion. I no longer watch any fox or footy show due to these walking talking tokens.

Finally. If I wanted to watch a bunch of dikes bashing each other I would attend Oxford Street Sydney each weekend.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Posting this here because it kind of has a shot at the dogs. I'm sure this article will enrage some people on here. I can't believe how much Mad Monday content is being thrown out there, but this...

@Mr Invisible if wrong move it.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...y/news-story/7b20c3a0758ab27ccef08fe1af287bf4

REMEMBER the time the women’s netball team got so hammered at their end-of-season party that some of them got nude on a pub balcony, vomited all over the pavement, some had their photos on the front page of the paper and a couple of them were charged by police?

Remember that party? Nah, I don’t either.

What about all those female national sporting heroes in the headlines for getting too close to a dog, assaulting someone in a nightclub, or belting their partner?

I’m scratching my head over that too.

There are many reasons why female sports stars don’t carry on like idiots in their spare time. Maybe, in general, they have more class, dignity, foresight, intelligence and self respect than some of their male counterparts.

But I’ll give you at least one more reason. They can’t afford to carry on like idiots.

For many female sport stars, there is no Mad Monday. The Monday after the season ends is the day they have to go back to their real job. Paid a fraction of what the boys are, many female stars don’t have the luxury of kicking up their heels, or in this case, their footy boots.

The Women’s NRL Premiership kicks off this weekend, but one recruit to the competition has said she’s had to take seven weeks of leave from her job as a legal assistant, just to play.

“Luckily I’ve got some savings as well and the Dragons have helped me find a job at a local cafe,” Annette Brander told the Illawarra Mercury.

Her story is one familiar to many women in professional sport across Australia. That $250,000 fine the Bulldogs were given? I have a few ideas for how the NRL can spend it.

Not least of them would be giving players like Brander more of a helping hand for the huge role they’re playing in growing the image of a sport, that some of their male counterparts seem addicted to tarnishing.

In Australian sport, the boys, it seems, get all the privileges. They get all the money, and all the attention and all the fame and what do they do with it? Well, some just vomit it all over the cement near a pub in The Rocks.

This week, while footballers were on the front page, the back page, and all the web pages, female Aussie sporting stars were doing incredible things, many of which you may not have heard about, amid the fog of boys behaving badly.

At the US Open, Queenslander Ashleigh Barty won the 2018 women’s sportsmanship award. She described it as humbling. Her $5000 prize is going to charity.

At the women’s Water Polo World Cup, Australia’s Stingrays, who’ve travelled all the way to Russia to compete, beat China in the group round.

Cricket Australia announced 619 new junior girl’s teams have been created and that women make up six out of every 10 new cricket participants in Australia now.

And in women’s football, it was revealed every game of the W-League will be televised this season, a massive win for women’s sport in Australia.

All of those achievements and many more for women in sport, in the last few days alone.

People have differing views about whether sport stars should be role models. My view is more practical: whether they should be or not, for many kids, they just are.

These days, women’s sport in Australia is delivering more role models than we have ever seen before.

Take soccer star Sam Kerr. She’s only 24 and played her first game for the Matildas at 15. In January she was named Young Australian of the Year.

When she won the award she made the point that the growth of women’s sport is “great for not only the athletes involved, but the young kids growing up with great role models now”.

She also said it it’s not just young girls looking up to female athletes but young boys too. And so they should. They can learn more from someone like Sam, than they can from a league player with an impending court case.

Around Australia this weekend, young boys and girls are at ovals and fields, playing netball and Auskick, and Little Kickers — and every other type of sport. Those children are looking for heroes to emulate and look up to, in every aspect of their behaviour.

They’d do worse than Sam Kerr. Ellyse Perry. Darcy Vescio. Meg Lanning. Caitlin Bassett. Annette Brander.

The reason they’re great role models is not just because they’re incredibly talented athletes or because they’ve kept their images squeaky clean.

It’s because in order to make their names, they’ve had to break stereotypes, glass ceilings, and a lot of the time, break their bank balances too.
I sincerely hope she asked permission from her husband or boyfriend before writing this article. And if she's here writing an article, who is in her kitchen, which I'm sure her husband paid for, making him a sandwich?

And who the crap gives a flying fuck about netball or women's soccer?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods, please fix title to "Why you'll never watch ANY female "stars" play any sport even if it's on free to air on a Monday night."

Regards, everyone ever born.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck about netball?
Netballers do!!lol! But honestly it was the most exciting international game of sport I’ve ever seen..it was between NZ and Australia..they went goal for goal..Aussies won..

I think I’m going soft..than again the opposite was happening when I watched the game!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a female cousin who played rep rugby and they do nudie runs and go crazy on their mad monday...from what i have heard they are the equal if not worse then the guys
Name the venue please..I’m there..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Netballers do!!lol! But honestly it was the most exciting international game of sport I’ve ever seen..it was between NZ and Australia..they went goal for goal..Aussies won..

I think I’m going soft..than again the opposite was happening when I watched the game!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Fkn lol

Are there any good looking chicks at all? Or just ugly trannies?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Are there any good looking chicks at all? Or just ugly trannies?
I reckon there are some hotties.. like in footy you’ve got some ugly guys!! Lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pics of the hotties or GTFO lol

PS netball hotties to clarify :p
I just googled ‘Hot female netballers’..I got this..

No results containing all your search terms were found.

Suggestions:

• Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

Reactions: K E
Status
Not open for further replies.