Why the Bulldogs will finish either second last or bottom four this season.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The stupid thing about his threads is if it doesn’t happen then just never gets brought up ever again however if we do finish where he says he will gloat it forever. It’s stupid.
Nah dawg, I always live or die by my word.
But ho often am i wrong? I cant think of any really.

On thread point, surely after this first half what we have seen by the recruits, you must think I have a crystal ball because exactly like i have said, we have recruited duds.
Cotric has been snowed in, Flanagan up and down, Allen meh and white hoppaish.... Exactly like i said. our only good plays have been by Elliott and our long time Bdogs

Can you see the point I am making now? newc are depleted.

Theres alot of deflated people after today and i was just trying to tell yall not to get ahead of yourselves.

Next year is our year.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah dawg, I always live or die by my word.
But ho often am i wrong? I cant think of any really.

On thread point, surely after this first half what we have seen by the recruits, you must think I have a crystal ball because exactly like i have said, we have recruited duds.
Cotric has been snowed in, Flanagan up and down, Allen meh and white hoppaish.... Exactly like i said. our only good plays have been by Elliott and our long time Bdogs

Can you see the point I am making now? newc are depleted.

Theres alot of deflated people after today and i was just trying to tell yall not to get ahead of yourselves.

Next year is our year.
It’s been 40 minutes of football with a 6-0 6 again count against us and 2-0 penalty count against us. Not even a full game bruh ‍♂

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s been 40 minutes of football with a 6-0 6 again count against us and 2-0 penalty count against us. Not even a full game bruh ‍♂
Yes but those circumstances were influenced by our choices and lack of nouse and decisions.

I thought we would win this game.
Things will be ugly when we get to melb.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you stop with the denial?

We cant even hold onto the ball. We saw the same signs with Pays first few games.

Actually, Pays first games were better than this.

Another shit year. Im calling it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The stupid thing about his threads is if it doesn’t happen then just never gets brought up ever again however if we do finish where he says he will gloat it forever. It’s stupid.
But now on the other hand, if i am proven right, which seems to be the case, will you and others apologize to me for just pointing out how it is?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you guys stop with these multiple account accusations.
You make me sound like a loon with nothing better to do, when im actually the 'bad guy' for just being the voice of reason.
Theres never been any evidence or indication i am doing that. I dont need too. To be honest im too busy with my ho's and repping local hoodrats in court. my ban ended a week ago and i only posted today i was that busy.
Just learn to recognise when someone is trying to imitate and be a copycat, like Youoboys. It comes with the territory of carrying influence.
Mods have repeteadly said i Dont have dupes. Theres no reason to think it either. End of story.
@mods- sticky this post please.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Except for these ‘lil diddies...

Trent Barrett was hired in July:

Garry Carden was sacked in August:

The other new high performance and coaching staff were hired in September:

John Khoury became Chair in October.
But it was the ‘new Lebanese administration’ that saw how unfit we were and made the changes, wasn’t it... Looks like the oil is contaminated again :-).
incorrect.
First point. I never stated that the lebanese board hired trent. Not once. It doesnt serve my point.
The lebanese admin would have stuck with Pay, who was shafted, or approached bennett.

Secondly, it was well spoken about here that Carden had not been involved with the first grade club in 16 years. His sacking was just an internal fight. Aussies fighting amongst themselves. Did nothing for the 'family club' image. We now know that the Family club moniker just means 'Moores and Andersons sandbox'.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods have some explaining to do unleashing this baboon on game day... A day we have all been waiting months for and come to the kennel for this shit.
i stuck my neck out with truth on game day.
I risked looking foolish if we slaughtered them, but went ahead anyway. This is how confident I am.
Who else would have the balls?

This isnt a fight or argument. Just a prophet that has a good handle on things trying to have a direct chat with fellow fans who are getting ahead of themselves.
If I had said nothing, alot of misguided people would have been hit pretty hard by todays result.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This post should‘nt go unpunished and should attract at least a 2 match suspension for bringing the Kennel into disrepute.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Aged terribly.
Hahaha... yeah but I think under the new rules if you get back to back 6 again you are going to score more often than not.. Personally I thought it was poor one on one misses rather than poor fitness.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
incorrect.
First point. I never stated that the lebanese board hired trent. Not once. It doesnt serve my point.
The lebanese admin would have stuck with Pay, who was shafted, or approached bennett.

Secondly, it was well spoken about here that Carden had not been involved with the first grade club in 16 years. His sacking was just an internal fight. Aussies fighting amongst themselves. Did nothing for the 'family club' image. We now know that the Family club moniker just means 'Moores and Andersons sandbox'.
You are incorrect, we agree on that.
You: ‘the first thing our new Lebanese led administration do when takin control? They sacked the entire conditioning staff. Thats damning. This stuff NEVER gets past us lebs’ when the truth is the new high performance staff appointments were made pre-Khoury, end-of. The rest of your post, like all your others is a truckload of dribble I won’t bother addressing but just calling you out on the facts you have wrong, yet claim to always be right.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
the new high performance staff appointments were made pre-Khoury, end-of.
you know I actually did stick to our deal but you keep pushing it.

I told you all back in August therebout that Lynne and the others were dead ducks. They sealed their fate when they crossed Coorey. I made a post about how they were going to be pushed out. They were. I even know the real reason they stood down quickly and quietly all of a sudden. From nowhere after defiance to stay, and why they have been all quiet since, including Anderson.
Portese and Ferris were appointed by Trent with backing of Khoury who knew he was coming to run the board at the endorsement/backing of the Leagues club.
So you’re right in the surface but because I know the go, I’m right between the lines.