Why SBW won't be a Bulldog in 2021 - BLAH BLAH BLAH

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has forgiven the club, not talking about the other way round.

Basically the Club has sought out, and achieved from SBW forgiveness/redemption from all the personnel and events that led up to him being squeezed out in 2008.

The club and SBW are mutually fine with each other. The next step is whether he returns next year (as mentioned he ruled us out this year) if the offer is right.
I must admit, I find it quite amusing the way you troll this forum getting your rocks off by agitating people, but id you are going to keep pretending you aren't a troll, this is a step too far.

But keep it up, obviously those new drugs aren't working for you.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sbw goes to the best placed best paying team, no logic no other reason cannot see him going anywhere else

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Hill is a very good operator and negotiator. He signed Thompson with no leg to stand on other than we can only get better.

He is playing bluff. Showing $BW that we don't need him and using reverse psychology by saying " he wouldn't play against the Roosters". Basically letting him know you'll have to take less to play for them (which the $BW brand does not like taking unders) but play for us while we don't need you it will be on our terms.

Hill won't show all his cards.
He signed Thompson, a bulldogs supporter, for 850k.
Good effort but hardly a Jesus like miracle.

And look at the players he has let slip during this time.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be a first for me to be at a game cheering for 16 players and practicing voodoo on one..

I heard the smug prick in an interview on the radio talking about how he has moved on, and how he holds no ill will.

What a dickhead.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit, I find it quite amusing the way you troll this forum getting your rocks off by agitating people, but id you are going to keep pretending you aren't a troll, this is a step too far.

But keep it up, obviously those new drugs aren't working for you.
Fact
Sbw was angry with dogs, and folkes.

Also fact
He's open to the bulldogs return as others have stated.

All I have done is speak to an insider and found out what th link between the two is. Nothing troll about it,

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fact
Sbw was angry with dogs, and folkes.

Also fact
He's open to the bulldogs return as others have stated.

All I have done is speak to an insider and found out what th link between the two is. Nothing troll about it,
Fact - No one cares if $BW was angry with the club. His actions created everything. He had nothing to be angry about. He should be saying thank you that we finally relented and let him back into the NRL to play with the Roosters.

Fact - No one here wants him back.

Massive troll but you still amuse me.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He signed Thompson, a bulldogs supporter, for 850k.
Good effort but hardly a Jesus like miracle.

And look at the players he has let slip during this time.
Every club can say they let playets slip by. As a club we have not been attractive enough to get certain players over the past six or so years. We have been a club of the slide for a long time well before Hill arrived. How can we sign decent players with no money?

Let's judge Hill and Co. from here on in because they now have money to spend, and sure if we don't get some big names then I'd be critical but we are now only just getting started with Cotric and Thompson along with Barrett's signing supports this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Every club can say they let playets slip by. As a club we have not been attractive enough to get certain players over the past six or so years. We have been a club of the slide for a long time well before Hill arrived. How can we sign decent players with no money?

Let's judge Hill and Co. from here on in because they now have money to spend, and sure if we don't get some big names then I'd be critical but we are now only just getting started with Cotric and Thompson along with Barrett's signing supports this.
Yeah playa the jury is still out for me.
I'm defending the guys to the boys that are saying they are doing a bad job but also warning against those that are saying they are doing well.

I was leaning to the good side until the CHN fiasco now I'm leaning towards the bad, but my mind is open dawg.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! HALLELUJAH! HOLY SHIT

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope the nrlol rig one more premiership for the scum **** with us.