Why is everyone loosing it over Jerusalem being the capital of Israel? - and HEMAN videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone? As far as I can remember it's been the capital. Uncle Donald comes in and recognises it... so why are people loosing their shit? What have I missed??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because Islam I guess.

But more importantly, is how do people keep using the word "loosing"?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
by the same logic make Islamabad the capital of India and Dhakka the capital of Pakistan.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh and Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia is actually all Macedonia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a massive contention issue. Jerusalem is the holy city. When Israel started and claimed Jerusalem as the capital, this was a spit in the face of the Palestinians and others in the area. It's saying the Palestine, "you don't deserve the Holy city"

The US recognising Jerusalem as the Holy city is effectively saying to Palestine that they don't have any rights to it. Effectively it's telling Palestine that they are in the wrong and they should just give up. This takes the massive tension that was already in the area and boosts it. It strengthens Israel's position in the conflict and weakens Palestine's. Not something they would take lightly.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I know that Jerusalem is really close to the Palestine border but come on... everyone knows it's been in Israel for YEARS now... it's been the capital for as long as I remember.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know that Jerusalem is really close to the Palestine border but come on... everyone knows it's been in Israel for YEARS now... it's been the capital for as long as I remember.
Yep, but Palestine doesn't recognise Israel. As far as Palestine is concerned, Israel was a UN sanctioned invasion. It's like if America moved into Rome, kicked out the Pope and everyone else, then renamed Rome to New America and told the Italians and other Catholics that they're not allowed to go to Rome. That's basically what happened with Israel.

Just imagine the animosity. Decades down the track all Palestine remember is that they were thrown out of their homes and to make things worse, Israel is growing and Palestine is shrinking. The Palestinians are trying to defend what they believe they have a right to only to have Americans not only turn a blind eye but also tell the Palestinians that Israel is doing the right thing taking their homes.

Actually I have a more apt analogy. It's basically like the government kicking you out of your home and giving it to an Aboriginal family, but also giving your church to the Aboriginal groups and telling you that you can no longer go to your church. Except it's also the only church in the world that you would want to go to.

Wahesh

Reaction score
But why is it so official that America say this? Shouldn't it be something that UN can only officiate on?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But why is it so official that America say this? Shouldn't it be something that UN can only officiate on?
Nah. It's only symbolic. The US saying it's a Capital means nothing at all in the scheme of things. It's just very insulting to the Palestinians.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm over the ME. It will be wiped out back to the Biblical days pre-Assyrian Empire soon.

Too many hot headed, smaller dick fuckwits involved there, the ones involved that you won't hear about are the real problem.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
UN? If you only knew what the UN is brother...

But we will discuss that another day in the KKK thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
oh and Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia is actually all Macedonia.
Oh and all the ME was the Assyrians

We took it off the missing link and annihilated them, hence why they are missing :p

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
at the end of the day Trump calling Jerusalem the capital of Isreal doesn't mean anything. There is no Palestine left anyway so calling Jerusalem part of Isreal is no big deal. I agree with the OP why everyone is losing their shit over this.

Isreal eventually will take over the entire ME if they haven't already.

Soon parts of Iraq and Syria even Saudi Arabia and Egypt will become part of greater Isreal.

Arabs /muslims can complain as much as they like but they know it, Isrealis know it that it is inevitable.

but the end is going to be very painful for Zionists, as the payback is going to be with interest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
at the end of the day Trump calling Jerusalem the capital of Isreal doesn't mean anything. There is no Palestine left anyway so calling Jerusalem part of Isreal is no big deal. I agree with the OP why everyone is losing their shit over this.

Isreal eventually will take over the entire ME if they haven't already.

Soon parts of Iraq and Syria even Saudi Arabia and Egypt will become part of greater Isreal.

Arabs /muslims can complain as much as they like but they know it, Isrealis know it that it is inevitable.

but the end is going to be very painful for Zionists, as the payback is going to be with interest.
Well look where Murika have bases in the ME as we speak. ***** are playing chess and setting up a devistating check mate, which will bring chaos to the whole world..... we all know what comes out of chaos.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well look where Murika have bases in the ME as we speak. ***** are playing chess and setting up a devistating check mate, which will bring chaos to the whole world..... we all know what comes out of chaos.

I am sunni muslim but if push comes to shove I will be siding with Iran all the way.

those desert bandits can get fucked with their pal in the white house

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am sunni muslim but if push comes to shove I will be siding with Iran all the way.

those desert bandits can get fucked with their pal in the white house
I will side against evil so you have me and my cousins with you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.