Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No you got it wrong bud. There’s people out there like myself (respectfully) that look to do right by the club.

So I can promise you, if I seriously thought there was an easily identifiable caterer leaking secret Dog business to some bloke on an Internet forum to disseminate so that our competitors as much... more... than our supporters could gain insight into how the club operates - you can bet I’d let the club know.

Wouldn’t you?
No way,
Never betray a friend
No wog would ever snitch a friend out no matter what

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you got it wrong bud. There’s people out there like myself (respectfully) that look to do right by the club.

So I can promise you, if I seriously thought there was an easily identifiable caterer leaking secret Dog business to some bloke on an Internet forum to disseminate so that our competitors as much... more... than our supporters could gain insight into how the club operates - you can bet I’d let the club know.

Wouldn’t you?

Well firstly I don’t believe they exist.

Secondly, if there was a leaker inside the club to an Internet forum, who might get away with it once, maybe twice, third at outside, I’d be quite happy if they got exposed and sacked.

Club first. Team second. Internet forum not even on the page.
images.jpeg-2.jpg

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way,
Never betray a friend
No wog would ever snitch a friend out no matter what
Well that’s very funny, considering you have betrayed your imaginary “friend”, consistently and repeatedly.

Nobody has jeopardised your imaginary friends imaginary job more than you have - and all for your ego, just to be the man with the oil on an int-der-net forum.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does anyone seriously bother with this goose? Place is better whenever he’s banned. Judging on past he’s due any moment and we can be free the Indian troll.
Lets face it. The TK is a lot juicier when he is not banned. Quite boring when he is. He or she does get the blood pumping......one way or another...

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate just fuck off this forum we don’t want anyone here that makes fun of any disability. I don’t care what the guy says he can be ignored it’s what others think of us bulldogs fans seeing posts like this. Should be banned for life mate you’ve done this time and time again you absolute ****. It’s not on. News flash there is barely any lebs living in Bankstown anymore you probably live in the eastern suburbs so I don’t blame you
Agree, disgusting post nasheed , banned for life

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't like @Nasheed put him on ignore. The way people are going in this thread, it's actual bullying.
Mate you are missing the point and people like you are the issue with society, see people doing wrong and don’t say anything and just mind your own business. You can’t make fun of any disability and you turn a blind eye to it. Serial offender as well poor.

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate you are missing the point and people like you are the issue with society, see people doing wrong and don’t say anything and just mind your own business. You can’t make fun of any disability and you turn a blind eye to it. Serial offender as well poor.
You’ll never stop a f*ckwit being a f*uckwit though. Calling out an idiot online means nothing to these keyboard warriors

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate just fuck off this forum we don’t want anyone here that makes fun of any disability. I don’t care what the guy says he can be ignored it’s what others think of us bulldogs fans seeing posts like this. Should be banned for life mate you’ve done this time and time again you absolute ****. It’s not on. News flash there is barely any lebs living in Bankstown anymore you probably live in the eastern suburbs so I don’t blame you
How is this germ allowed on here, most disgusting post I have read. This is worse than any racial abuse, our ballboy has Down syndrome, what if he or his family reads this or any other parent who has a child with Down syndrome.
You are a disgrace nasheed . Agree should be banned for life, too many chances
Leopards don’t change their spots

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How is this germ allowed on here, most disgusting post I have read. This is worse than any racial abuse, our ballboy has Down syndrome, what if he or his family reads this or any other parent who has a child with Down syndrome.
You are a disgrace nasheed . Agree should be banned for life, too many chances
Leopards don’t change their spots
I defend him from attacks but I won't in this one.

Low blow Nasheed, you're better than that.