Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know what, your a fucking childish tossa!! Just coz we done think smith is a plodder like you do, you
I'm honestly amazed that anyone out there thinks that Smith won't be a massive upgrade for us. Really surprises me considering how bad we've been at hooker. There honestly only two real options out there. Smith or Clarke.

I've always thought Clarke is more attainable but ...

Smith has a winners attitude. Plays hard. Someone players want to play with.

This year he was training to be a lock so's carrying around extra kilos. But, been put into the hooker position and is doing pretty decent in my mind.

If not Smith, then who?

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as an “insider” that lasts past the first known betrayal by them or of them. Anyone who tells you anything different is either lying to you or being lied to.

All they or their “insiders” are doing is what anyone else can do, guess correctly or incorrectly by information available to us all if you interpret it right.

If you think you’ve got an insider, do you not ever wonder how the club lets him/her operate? Do you not think the club, or any other multi-million dollar business does not have an ear in public, and indeed non-public, forums that discuss their business? I can tell you, without insider knowledge, that screen dumps of a lot more private forums than this one have ended up in the Bulldogs boardroom before (and no I didn’t dump them) so what makes you think ones from here wouldn’t end up there if they took them seriously?

Don’t be so naive. Everybody who sells anything has secret shoppers, they know everything that’s said about them that needs to be known, the things they don’t are certainly not those posted on here.

If a caterer who was somehow allowed to overhear secret Bulldog business and then repeated it to some bloke on an Internet forum ever existed - they’re looooooooong gone.

The very first time they betrayed us. You don’t get a second.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah none of this “sometimes’ literally almost all the time I nail it
I think they were refering to your jokes Nasheed but hey maybe you knew that and the reference about all the time was describing your jokes.............ha ha ha ha....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think they were refering to your jokes Nasheed but hey maybe you knew that and the reference about all the time was describing your jokes.............ha ha ha ha....
I’m confused lol

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as an “insider” that lasts past the first known betrayal by them or of them. Anyone who tells you anything different is either lying to you or being lied to.

All they or their “insiders” are doing is what anyone else can do, guess correctly or incorrectly by information available to us all if you interpret it right.

If you think you’ve got an insider, do you not ever wonder how the club lets him/her operate? Do you not think the club, or any other multi-million dollar business does not have an ear in public, and indeed non-public, forums that discuss their business? I can tell you, without insider knowledge, that screen dumps of a lot more private forums than this one have ended up in the Bulldogs boardroom before (and no I didn’t dump them) so what makes you think ones from here wouldn’t end up there if they took them seriously?

Don’t be so naive. Everybody who sells anything has secret shoppers, they know everything that’s said about them that needs to be known, the things they don’t are certainly not those posted on here.

If a caterer who was somehow allowed to overhear secret Bulldog business and then repeated it to some bloke on an Internet forum ever existed - they’re looooooooong gone.

The very first time they betrayed us. You don’t get a second.
Unfortunately true. But Gossip is what makes the kennel fun....

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re wrong,
A lot of members here have insiders
I clearly have insider/s
@ASSASSIN has insiders
@AlzzBulldog has insiders
@NPC83 has insiders
Fuck even @Bulldogsteve gets inside info and I think he has Down syndrome !
Also to be honest anyone in the leb community in Bankstown has some goods or some sort. Word spreads.
I watch Insiders on ABC does that count.

Also, does that mean the Lebs can't keeps secrets.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re wrong,
A lot of members here have insiders
I clearly have insider/s
@ASSASSIN has insiders
@AlzzBulldog has insiders
@NPC83 has insiders
Fuck even @Bulldogsteve gets inside info and I think he has Down syndrome !
And that’s just off the top of my head! There’s a couoek others here who have been on the money lately.
Also to be honest anyone in the leb community in Bankstown has some goods or some sort. Word spreads.

you’ll be best to learn that no ones keeping a secret these days. People blab. Human nature and our club is the worst at it.
One of my back up sources (someone in footy ops) blabs to anyone who hears and I get some info from the area just from that alone. Don’t even know him myself.

I don’t think you realise how leaky we are but you just need to look at the rumour section here to see. The hit rate at large is surprisingly accurate.
There’s always leakers, but they have motivations, either their own or the club’s.

If it’s their own, their motivation is not to keep you informed, unless you got something for them, and what would you have for them? And these ones don’t last, especially when they’re betrayed by someone on an Internet forum who even if they won’t “reveal” them publicly, will to the right posters by DM who promise them they then won’t pass it on... sure... - anyone like that ring a bell to you?

If they’re not leaking on behalf of the club, they’re easily identified by a process of elimination, like the, let’s just say.... football manager... for eg... and they’re soon moved on. The reason for both parties isn’t spelled out, there’s just a “mutual agreement” to part ways.

But do tell me, do you not think your “insider” would not be easily identifiable by the hints your ego can’t help yourself giving? And do they ever question you about being betrayed?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I watch Insiders on ABC does that count.

Also, does that mean the Lebs can't keeps secrets.
Well it’s not the same. Word spreads in the community and these guys aren’t bound by secrecy. They weren’t entrusted with anything sacred. They hear something, they pass it on to their friends it’s that simple really.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm honestly amazed that anyone out there thinks that Smith won't be a massive upgrade for us. Really surprises me considering how bad we've been at hooker. There honestly only two real options out there. Smith or Clarke.

I've always thought Clarke is more attainable but ...

Smith has a winners attitude. Plays hard. Someone players want to play with.

This year he was training to be a lock so's carrying around extra kilos. But, been put into the hooker position and is doing pretty decent in my mind.

If not Smith, then who?
Spot on Tas, i also couldn't believe it hence why I had to say something to that fella who is now varying between deflecting and cracking the shits lol
Cheese WILL overall be fantastic foŕ our club.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well it’s not the same. Word spreads in the community and these guys aren’t bound by secrecy. They weren’t entrusted with anything sacred. They hear something, they pass it on to their friends it’s that simple really.
They interpret.

Sometimes correctly, sometimes not.

Like any of us can do.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s always leakers, but they have motivations, either their own or the club’s.

If it’s their own, their motivation is not to keep you informed, unless you got something for them, and what would you have for them? And these ones don’t last, especially when they’re betrayed by someone on an Internet forum who even if they won’t “reveal” them publicly, will to the right posters by DM who promise them they then won’t pass it on... sure... - anyone like that ring a bell to you?

If they’re not leaking on behalf of the club, they’re easily identified by a process of elimination, like the, let’s just say.... football manager... for eg... and they’re soon moved on. The reason for both parties isn’t spelled out, there’s just a “mutual agreement” to part ways.

But do tell me, do you not think your “insider” would not be easily identifiable by the hints your ego can’t help yourself giving? And do they ever question you about being betrayed?
I admit sometimes I’ve flown too close to the sun at times including the last 24 hours. I don’t reveal all, I reveal what my insider is happy to share and he loves it when it’s shared as long as it doesn’t get him fired. And to be honest your the only person here who has actively sought out to try and get my
leaker exposed. Just not sure why you would do that.
If he gets fired then my oil stops and I would cease to spit gold played oils to this forum. I’d have to rely on my backup sources that is few n far between.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate just fuck off this forum we don’t want anyone here that makes fun of any disability. I don’t care what the guy says he can be ignored it’s what others think of us bulldogs fans seeing posts like this. Should be banned for life mate you’ve done this time and time again you absolute ****. It’s not on. News flash there is barely any lebs living in Bankstown anymore you probably live in the eastern suburbs so I don’t blame you
Lol what a roast!!

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just not sure why you would do that.
If he gets fired then my oil stops and I would cease to spit gold played oils to this forum.
Well firstly I don’t believe they exist.

Secondly, if there was a leaker inside the club to an Internet forum, who might get away with it once, maybe twice, third at outside, I’d be quite happy if they got exposed and sacked.

Club first. Team second. Internet forum not even on the page.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A secret is only strong when the people

Well firstly I don’t believe they exist.

Secondly, if there was a leaker inside the club to an Internet forum, who might get away with it once, maybe twice, third at outside, I’d be quite happy if they got exposed and sacked.

Club first. Team second. Internet forum not even on the page.
My guy flies under the radar so I’m lucky
From what I can tell it’s not very hush at office level and ppl talk loosely

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My guy flies under the radar so I’m lucky
From what I can tell it’s not very hush at office level and ppl talk loosely
Bwahaha!
No, no no.
If this “guy” exists, I could walk in the club, with no knowledge of the place or who works there, and narrow it down to a very select handful of people quite quickly because of what your ego has quite readily and enthusiastically revealed.

You have deeply betrayed your imaginary friend you know, repeatedly.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bwahaha!
No, no no.
If this “guy” exists, I could walk in the club, with no knowledge of the place or who works there, and narrow it down to a very select handful of people quite quickly because of what your ego has quite readily and enthusiastically revealed.

You have deeply betrayed your imaginary friend you know, repeatedly.
You might be right. I have probably talked about him too much. I Forget that there are people out there like yourself (respectfully) that look to do harm toward them.
I just have it in my head that us fans just like hearing stuff before it happens in the news and like the insight into how the club operates at times

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No you got it wrong bud. There’s people out there like myself (respectfully) that look to do right by the club.

So I can promise you, if I seriously thought there was an easily identifiable caterer leaking secret Dog business to some bloke on an Internet forum to disseminate so that our competitors as much... more... than our supporters could gain insight into how the club operates - you can bet I’d let the club know.

Wouldn’t you?

Reactions: ATT