Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of us are hoping this is the case, the fact that it’s clear now Harry is the starting 9 (we all knew this but I think B Smith needed to see it for himself) should force the hand. I’d be surprised if an announcement didn’t happen in the next week or two.
If anything, I think this Josh Hodgson wanting out of Canberra talk may force Cheese to make a decision on a current offer on the table as it may change with now another international hooker on the market.
The more international hookers available, the less bargaining power for their managers.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
If anything, I think this Josh Hodgson wanting out of Canberra talk may force Cheese to make a decision on a current offer on the table as it may change with now another international hooker on the market.
The more international hookers available, the less bargaining power for their managers.
If we have signed him, then great. Dogs still need to find someone to back him up. I'd like him to announce he has signed. Cause that would help swing some others into signing just cause they can see things going in the right direction.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently he is likely to remain in Melbourne for 22..
The Storm haven’t liked the options thrown at them by rival clubs, to release Brandon a year early..
So now what??
I like Deitz, but if we don’t sign a hooker for 22, then we are very likely to retain either JMK or Katoa..
FMD!!!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Comedy genius arent you champ
U sure u didnt mean to post this in bulldogs archive hahaha

On the topic im off the view that we are extremely close with the cheese. Blake green level close.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently he is likely to remain in Melbourne for 22..
The Storm haven’t liked the options thrown at them by rival clubs, to release Brandon a year early..
So now what??
I like Deitz, but if we don’t sign a hooker for 22, then we are very likely to retain either JMK or Katoa..
FMD!!!
Just saw you saying it from the finucane thread.

Don’t think I take much out of that. Nothing article really.

Hopefully bs. Why was baz there? Surely he’s fucking sorting it. That and smith making the dog joke on the matty John’s show surely makes sense ffs.

Not to mention we need him urgently. I would
Think storm would be interested in someone we have be it rfm or Fucking Stimson hopefully.

I’d part with rfm for him we need him. Finding a quality backrower will be a lot easier with money too than losing the chance of b Smith.

Would like to think our club have some fucking pull back with the storm after finucane kasiano and remis. Probably not thought let’s hope.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I see Storm wanting to keep things just how they are, rotating him and grant, and he stays on when grant is on. Seems to work wonders for them

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FULLBACK, personally I think his a little to short for the position but we have a sensational conditioning coach - Dan Ferris
He'll straighten him out and make him taller so he will fit in nicely in to the position
He's much taller just running on his knees to keep bellyache happy

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Classic comedy! He also stated they would rather play Harry Grant in the starting side. Yet Smith has started almost every game this year. Sure, Grant is a better hooker, but fuck me, the Cheese is quality.
Grant wasn’t available due to injury for the first four rounds of course Bellamy was going to start Smith at 9 ya fucken spastic! Did you even watch the round two game against Parra??? B Smith come off the field before halftime because he was so fucking gassed he could hardly stand up straight and you reckon I provide comedy, you are taking the piss sunshine BAHAHAHA

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah ok let’s stick with jmk hahahahah
Wow some people!
Obviously you were completely lost and confused on the point I was trying to make in regards to JMK and Smith so I wont bother repeating it one more time for the dummies fucken lol you ***** crack me up.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see Storm wanting to keep things just how they are, rotating him and grant, and he stays on when grant is on. Seems to work wonders for them
Can you change your admin tag from red to something else, every time I see it I think WTF did Dognacious do to get banned? Lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually LOL'd at Pity's post...wtf man!! "not a first grade standard dummy half and another plodder middle forward at best"
WOWEE....
Go stick your head back up your ass ya stupid old hack, you don’t have the intelligence to comprehend the argument I was putting up against signing Brandon Smith so just shoo you annoying insect.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grant wasn’t available due to injury for the first four rounds of course Bellamy was going to start Smith at 9 ya fucken spastic! Did you even watch the round two game against Parra??? B Smith come off the field before halftime because he was so fucking gassed he could hardly stand up straight and you reckon I provide comedy, you are taking the piss sunshine BAHAHAHA
So im a fucking spastic? Settle down fool!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go stick your head back up your ass ya stupid old hack, you don’t have the intelligence to comprehend the argument I was putting up against signing Brandon Smith so just shoo you annoying insect.
I chose unlike you to not go down the childish name calling road..until now lol
You have no idea you ting tong(that's dumb fuck or similar in thai)go watch the replays of storm games then wake the fuck up DH.Plodder my arse, you got the fool part right in your Sn that's for sure...