Opinion Why change things when we look so graceful

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett get a clue u have deitz and Lewis on the bench get them in the game,your coaching is killing us Trent.
We know u think we are playing gracefully cause that’s why we play the same each week.
Give us a break coach enough is enough

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How long can we keep using the excuse that we don't have the players?

I accept we don't have enough stars but the coaching is also abysmal.

The continued use of shit bombs on the 5th tackle and general lack of footy smarts confirms this.

If Barrett is an attacking coach he should work with the players he has this year and implement strategies that they can actually execute.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just so bad,it beggars belief,one out stuff,a team a coach who have absolutely no idea,in all my years of following this team,I have never seen a worse team or coach,we had enough ball to score,but we are so inept,it’s no longer funny,I’ve now seen enough of Barrett’s set up,and for me the future does not look good,I think we actually played better under deano.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Show us something ***** something

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How long can we keep using the excuse that we don't have the players?

I accept we don't have enough stars but the coaching is also abysmal.

The continued use of shit bombs on the 5th tackle and general lack of footy smarts confirms this.

If Barrett is an attacking coach he should work with the players he has this year and implement strategies that they can actually execute.
until we get the players lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
until we get the players lol
Mate even with players,u need systems,we have none,direction none,ability none,strategy none,the best players in the game are not going to guarantee u success,that has to be earned,I’ve seen enough of Barrett now,to know that he’s learned nothing,we should bite the bullit,and pay him out,it’s obvious the panthers are not missing him.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate even with players,u need systems,we have none,direction none,ability none,strategy none,the best players in the game are not going to guarantee u success,that has to be earned,I’ve seen enough of Barrett now,to know that he’s learned nothing,we should bite the bullit,and pay him out,it’s obvious the panthers are not missing him.
you have seen enough in what 8 games before Burton and ado Carr even arrive?

he has a pathetic spine he can’t do anything with the cattle.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you waste a full year instilling systems into a team you want to move half the players on?
I wouldnt waste my time.
Lwts just we finish twelfth and score a few more points.
The expert couch coaches would want them re signed.
The silver ligning out of all of this. Is that no one will complaim when players arent retained next year.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cmon man. So you are prepared to put up with this shit all year till the good players come.
no way but wtf do you expect Barrett to do?
Drop players and replace them with even shitter players

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no way but wtf do you expect Barrett to do?
Drop players and replace them with even shitter players
At least Barrett could show us something.

When was the last time you were genuinely excited to watch the dogs play?

For me it's been way too long.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least Barrett could show us something.

When was the last time you were genuinely excited to watch the dogs play?

For me it's been way too long.
yes a long time ago but this ain’t Barrett fault...
He isn’t the player not executing plays
He isn’t the player falling off tackles
He is the player dropping the ball
Jeez people been calling for Flanagan to be sacked all year and put Lewis in the team wtf did he do in the time he was on the field..

nothing

he can’t do much with the players he has. I just hope he has at least another two massive signings coming for next year!

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jeez people been calling for Flanagan to be sacked all year and put Lewis in the team wtf did he do in the time he was on the field..

nothing

he can’t do much with the players he has. I just hope he has at least another two massive signings coming for next year!
It will be good to see more big name signings.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

nothing

We can’t win the competition with the players we have nor can we make the top 8, but we can do a lot better than we are. We are a 0/10 team. Let’s try and get to 2/10 or 3/10 at least. Under Baz, we haven’t even been able to do that!