News Why Barrett appointment could influence Harawira-Naera future.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with the Fuk CHN crew on this one. Love for him to stay but if his attitude is the way it's being depicted atm then he can fuk off.

That being said, I think we use him to get a player/s from another club in return. Sick of every other club fuking us so let's get something back for once!
As long as it's a decent player. If we swap him for Lafai that's a f..king joke ON US. The only player we'd benefit for swapping him for would be Fifita + extras we'd have to pay (or would have been Bateman also). CHN is IMO the 3rd best edge forward after those 2

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As long as it's a decent player. If we swap him for Lafai that's a f..king joke ON US. The only player we'd benefit for swapping him for would be Fifita + $$$$ (or would have been Bateman also). CHN is IMO the 3rd best edge forward after those 2
I agree with Lafai but I think because our team was so poor in attack that we rate CHN above his station a little bit. He was the only one who showed an offload and a chance of something exciting. He's a great player but he would drop away for a few games too. I won't be heart broken if he goes but we may aswell try and get something if we can. That said I think he could be a part of our future too if he can humble up a little bit.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CHN................. GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless they give him a sweeter....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Brad Walter is pictured below. It appears he has nicked off with some flog trophy and is about to take it for a swim, allegedly.

He should read the sign behind him before he does swim.
BTW -Great Whites are attracted to metal through their sensor system.