Why aren’t we going after Josh Hodgson?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looks cooked to me and on a steady decline. Of course it’s a upgrade on what we have but what wouldn’t? I don’t think it’s worth the hassle of trying to find cap room for him. You have to ask why Canberra are keen to offload him with time left on his contract too…..

Bondi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
He looks cooked to me and on a steady decline. Of course it’s a upgrade on what we have but what wouldn’t? I don’t think it’s worth the hassle of trying to find cap room for him. You have to ask why Canberra are keen to offload him with time left on his contract too…..
Yeah good shout, I still rate him but there’s gotta be a reason why Canberra are happy to get rid of him

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is on big dollars and they have Josh Starling so makes sense to move him on. Also I think he is off with the club after their treatment of Bateman and Williams.

Not sure if the new rules suit him either.

Agree with you. Happy to pass

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the Raiders would take Cotric back in exchange. I think we could use him more than Cotric. He could help steer our young halves around the park for a couple of years.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He and Ricky had a falling out over the George Williams contract tear up. Hodgson wasn’t out asap. Stories around Canberra that Ricky has lost half the side and the next issue will be Croker (form has been down chronic knee injury some feel time for him to be let go but Ricky wants to persist)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a good player but he's broken physically and he'd still be after decent money. You'd be lucky to get 12 games out of him based on the last few seasons.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a good player but he's broken physically and he'd still be after decent money. You'd be lucky to get 12 games out of him based on the last few seasons.
[/QUOTE}

He is on $900K next season and 32 years old. Stay far far away.