"Why are women worthless?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paint.

So I was mucking around on Yahoo answers and I found this and thought some people on here would find it interesting...

Why are women worthless?
Where are the female Einsteins, Hawkings, Platos, and Rembrandts of the world?

Don't give me the tired old cry baby excuse that women were oppressed. How long are you babies going to milk that excuse? 10 more years? 50 more? 100 more? There's no conspiracy against women, you babies. It's just that men, being men, stepped up to the plate and built civilization from the ground up and maintained it (and continue to maintain it), which is one of the reasons why and how men assumed political dominance over women. Afterward, some women started complaining that they didn't have the same degree of power as men (e.g., no woman suffrage) that men possessed (why would women be equal politically when men were the ones creating and defending civilization?). But men being the fairer sex decided to grant women equal power anyway.

Who maintains the infrastructure (i.e., paves the roads, the bridges, etc.)? Who designs and builds the buildings? Who defends the country? Who defends the streets? Who puts out the fires? Who carries out the hardest and dirtiest jobs? For the most part, the answer to all of these questions is: men.

Another thing to ponder is why were women in susceptible to being oppressed in the first place? If you're going to play the oppression-excuse game, then let's follow it to its logical conclusion. If women were oppressed by men, then that means women were weaker than men after all. A group can't possibly dominate and oppress a similarly sized group of people for hundreds if not thousands of years if they're as a whole equal or inferior. Correct?

But I have to give credit where credit is due. Women are much better at playing the victim card than men, as well as manipulating eunuchs (castrated men) and other women into creating sexist laws against men, in addition to creating and propagating misandrist (male hating) media. Good job, girls. And how's that Affirmative Action working for ya? Yeah, Affirmative Action isn't sexist, eh? Or how about the fact that breast cancer research receives twice as much federal funding as prostate cancer research even though they affect and kill roughly the same amount of people. It's OK because eventually people will wake up to your BS, and I can't wait.

As for Marilyn vos Savant (lots of manginas and womyn like to use her as a counter example), it is untrue that she possesses the highest IQ ever recorded, and it's also untrue that she has the highest IQ out of people living today. Furthermore, Savant hasn't done much with her high IQ. She's not a scientist, a mathematician, a philosopher, an artist, or a composer. She's best known as being a... columnist. Here's an excerpt from Savant's Wikipedia article:

"Marilyn does not seem to have the highest IQ recorded. The test that resulted in this score was taken when she was only ten. On a modern scale, she would not be considered to have an IQ of 228 as that was determined by a mental status ratio used for children. Adult IQs would be measured by standard deviation which would make her IQ about 185, which is certainly not the highest."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

Finally, sometimes I read and hear women say that without them men wouldn't even exist, because women bear the children. Yes, but it takes two to naturally procreate, and it's usually the man who brings home the majority of the money and provides security for his woman and children.

Side note: let me just nip this in the bud. Listen up you manginas and womyn (intentional spelling) who post lists of female inventors, scientists, or what have you, in an effort to debunk my message. Don't you understand that none of those women or inventions remotely compare to the likes of Newton, Mozart, the Internet, and the Computer? It's sad when you have manginas and womyn who are so afraid of the reality of the short-comings of women that they need to keep a list of female accomplishments nearby just in case somebody like me comes along to tell it like it is. What's even sadder is that these relatively small lists roughly cover 95% of all female contributions to civilization. Just imagine how large a list of male inventors, writers, scientists, etc., would be.
lol

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
why do they wear make up & perfume? Because they're ugly and they stink

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He makes some very valid points there.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*Backs out of thread silently while balls are still attached*

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
gillard is the leader, end of discussion

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Fine. Make your own ****ing sandwich, Einstein.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fine. Make your own ****ing sandwich, Einstein.
that even further proves the point because in this case the woman is doing one thing less, becoming even more worthless:p

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for proving a point. You lot are only good for sex and sandwiches. So what the f*ck are you two doing on The Kennel?

Said in jest feminists.
do you want to be banned? respect ma authora'tay

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Thanks for proving a point. You lot are only good for sex and sandwiches. So what the f*ck are you two doing on The Kennel?

Said in jest feminists.
We're good at multitasking too. Mmm, sex sandwiches.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure women are better at pulling the victim trick but you still need someone to cook and wash for you after a days work so it's pretty much a team effort so some women are cool and the smart biatches get zip.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as i would enjoy this thread that is just too much to read

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I think you guys underestimate how tiring it can be sitting here and looking pretty all day.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you guys underestimate how tiring it can be sitting here and looking pretty all day.
If it has no benefit to yourself, you probably wouldn't do it. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.