Why are we always the caption.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not having a paper bashing rampage. But the last fortnight every time there has been a NRL update we are always the team pictured. Without our sponsorship and all :p

If they are reporting on a game wide thing why not use the nrl logo or the teams captain photo.

Attachments

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not to over exaggerate. But it must be the 5th or 6th time in the last 2 weeks the same type of photo has been used about what the NRL is planning to do with the Comp.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was in charge of attracting sponsorship, I'd be taking a copy of these papers to potential sponsors and asking them to count how often our images featured compared to other clubs. Reminds them all that good or bad, our jersey is always in the media so their logo could potentially be seen a little more often. It's a perfect way to turn a negative into a positive.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're the most recognized brand in the league, all these others just make up the numbers while they brown nose the rugby leagues corrupt elite and those tight ass alcoholic wanna be celebrities in the media.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably one of the articles above had something to do with us which is the largest clubs could be at risk one. As we are one of the 5 or so clubs that are propped upped heavily from leagues clubs. The rest are generic articles that reuse the dogs photo.

I’ll say I am a huge bulldogs fan and sometimes can be accused of having blue and white goggles. But 6 articles in the last 2 weeks. It’s not an exaggeration I wouldn’t say.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He also noticed this on MSM Nrl reporting. Positive and negative, we are getting more airtime footage than any other team

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He also noticed this on MSM Nrl reporting. Positive and negative, we are getting more airtime footage than any other team
Good thing one of our players didn’t catch it :p we are already spread over the papers like we fucked up :p

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Photos of captions
Probably one of the articles above had something to do with us which is the largest clubs could be at risk one. As we are one of the 5 or so clubs that are propped upped heavily from leagues clubs. The rest are generic articles that reuse the dogs photo.

I’ll say I am a huge bulldogs fan and sometimes can be accused of having blue and white goggles. But 6 articles in the last 2 weeks. It’s not an exaggeration I wouldn’t say.
Ok now go and do this for every article that does not have a bulldogs photo as a caption.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok now go and do this for every article that does not have a bulldogs photo as a caption.
My point is when it’s a game issue. Why even put a team on it.

Like I said apart from 1 article there is no point to even include a team. It causes negative perception when not required.

Use the nrl logo.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My point is when it’s a game issue. Why even put a team on it.

Like I said apart from 1 article there is no point to even include a team. It causes negative perception when not required.

Use the nrl logo.
Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or strengthens one's prior personal beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias.

relax m8. The world is not against the bulldogs

U know if we keep doing things like fucking schoolgirls, putting our dicks in schooner glasses and abusing reporters its likely we will be a target right?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was in charge of attracting sponsorship, I'd be taking a copy of these papers to potential sponsors and asking them to count how often our images featured compared to other clubs. Reminds them all that good or bad, our jersey is always in the media so their logo could potentially be seen a little more often. It's a perfect way to turn a negative into a positive.
Exactly right Alan. I've always thought the same and don't know why more pissweak companies don't realise this. You didn't see the Broncos losing sponsors with Lodge and the others? Nor most other clubs when they have their player dramas.