Who's the bullshitter?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The kids of today are the bullshitters.. have a look on sites like LinkedIn. Everyone on there is a CEO.... But of what? A $2 company or a listed multinational? To be a ceo by definition there must be other executive officers to be the chief. Otherwise who are they chief of ? Themselves?
You're probably referring to those girls who run an eye-lashes clinic in their dads garage.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Todays generation have no clue.
You should see the funny looks I get when I tell people I used to work all day Thursday, go out on thursday night, go to work friday morning before the sun comes up, then go out again on friday to stay up all weekend and then go back to work monday morning with no sleep and was still the freshest man there!

You're right man kids these days have NFI?
Here’s your bullshitter @Blue_boost

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a bigger issue here. People call me out as a bullshitter but I know I'm not. These People are jealous, they often finish last and hate the person that finished first. But they never look to see how they can improve, they just hate the better person.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the mother of all bullshitter yesterday at the gym. He said he knows the type of women he wants.. he don't want a girl that just has him as a trophy?

I sort of winced, thinking, your a flabby bloke , must be a big fat women to think he was a trophy

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a party at my house many many years ago. I invited about 100-150 people or so, people from uni, people from a casual job I worked at, people from high school. Most people were aged 18-22yrs old, about an even split of female to male.. it was fun and after the party ended a few of us guys took off for king's Cross. (Back in the days when it was the ace to be)

In the car we talked about the party and my mate Damo, started talking about a girl I worked with. He said she "was in the bag". I let him talk as I knew her well. He said she was very suggestive to go find a quiet place and jump him. To me she didn't seem like the girl to be so forward but she was very social and fun to be around. He went on and in about it.. Damo usually doesn't embellish too much and I trusted him. Knew him for a good 10 years at least.

We went out that night and had a good night in king's Cross

The next night I gave Jas a call, this was the girl damo spoke about .. I did see them at the party having a good chat and talk.

Then I put it to her , my mate Damo told me last night that you were in the bag, all over him.. she cracked up, "I was nowhere near the bag" he had no chance.. I told her "I dunno, Damo is no fibber"... She maintained that she wasn't in the bag.. I gave her some heat about this for a few years after.. that she was an easy catch "apparently"

So who is bullshitting?

Damo who said she was in the bag?

Or Jas who says she was nowhere near the bag, he had no chance.

Both were single at the time, I know men overstate their achievements with women and women generally don't admit to getting with guys, so I'm a bit on the fence.. I trust both these people and they wouldnt lie..

So I'm thinking do men embellish a situation way more than a women is willing to ever tell? I know I've really had to press female friends to admit stuff they have done with guys, they rarely tell.. whereas males will always say way more than what actually happened?

Thoughts?
The title of this fable should be..... “Cock Blocking Damo”

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a bigger issue here. People call me out as a bullshitter but I know I'm not. These People are jealous, they often finish last and hate the person that finished first. But they never look to see how they can improve, they just hate the better person.
My girlfriend hates it when I finish first :laughing:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I heard the mother of all bullshitter yesterday at the gym. He said he knows the type of women he wants.. he don't want a girl that just has him as a trophy?

I sort of winced, thinking, your a flabby bloke , must be a big fat women to think he was a trophy
I hope you ran him over in the carpark. The world would be better for it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I bullshitted today. Everyone knows I never bullshit so I'm being honest about bullshitting today.

Talking to some lady at gym. Im a friendly guy and she just started with her hard luck story. My husband left me, this year is about healing etc etc.

I told her to keep her chin up, be ok with her self and told her she is attractive and will have to beat men away when she gets back out in the market. It seemed to lift her spirits.

But the truth was she's in for some long hard fruitless years ahead. She has a below average looking face and awkward gangly looking legs. You know those people that walk with both their feet at 45 degrees.. come on you never gonna find anyone, probably why he left her. I'm sure there are many other faults that I didn't see in my 5 minute chat with her.

I know it doesn't hurt to try lift people's spirits but you gotta bullshit to do it.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I bullshitted today. Everyone knows I never bullshit so I'm being honest about bullshitting today.

Talking to some lady at gym. Im a friendly guy and she just started with her hard luck story. My husband left me, this year is about healing etc etc.

I told her to keep her chin up, be ok with her self and told her she is attractive and will have to beat men away when she gets back out in the market. It seemed to lift her spirits.

But the truth was she's in for some long hard fruitless years ahead. She has a below average looking face and awkward gangly looking legs. You know those people that walk with both their feet at 45 degrees.. come on you never gonna find anyone, probably why he left her. I'm sure there are many other faults that I didn't see in my 5 minute chat with her.

I know it doesn't hurt to try lift people's spirits but you gotta bullshit to do it.
In other words you nailed her.
Tonight she would be telling her friends "I gave this bullshit artist a sympathy fuck this afternoon, he said he had a 200-inch telly".

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight she would be telling her friends "I gave this bullshit artist a sympathy fuck this afternoon, he said he had a 200-inch telly".
You raised a good point. I shouldn't go around giving off the impression to vulnerable women that they somehow have a chance. She is probably telling her friends, I met this guy at the gym today and he was in the bag. Her friends would have been rolling their eyes at her thinking with that rough head and gangly legs with feet at 45 degrees.. please

Next time she sees me, she will run over and spray me in the face with "Spanish fly", like in oceans 13 with Matt damon

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So back to the original stories.. are you just trying to work out if your friends have already banged the girls you want to bang?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
images.jpeg.jpg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So back to the original stories.. are you just trying to work out if your friends have already banged the girls you want to bang?
No just like to get the truth from people.

When renters sign an agreement promising to pay on time are they being truthful?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Why do we always lie to women just to keep them in good spirits?
Its so stupid.
I guess that's why I prefer women who don't speak much English?
Yiu can call them fat and won't get slapped for it!