Who's the bullshitter?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a party at my house many many years ago. I invited about 100-150 people or so, people from uni, people from a casual job I worked at, people from high school. Most people were aged 18-22yrs old, about an even split of female to male.. it was fun and after the party ended a few of us guys took off for king's Cross. (Back in the days when it was the ace to be)

In the car we talked about the party and my mate Damo, started talking about a girl I worked with. He said she "was in the bag". I let him talk as I knew her well. He said she was very suggestive to go find a quiet place and jump him. To me she didn't seem like the girl to be so forward but she was very social and fun to be around. He went on and in about it.. Damo usually doesn't embellish too much and I trusted him. Knew him for a good 10 years at least.

We went out that night and had a good night in king's Cross

The next night I gave Jas a call, this was the girl damo spoke about .. I did see them at the party having a good chat and talk.

Then I put it to her , my mate Damo told me last night that you were in the bag, all over him.. she cracked up, "I was nowhere near the bag" he had no chance.. I told her "I dunno, Damo is no fibber"... She maintained that she wasn't in the bag.. I gave her some heat about this for a few years after.. that she was an easy catch "apparently"

So who is bullshitting?

Damo who said she was in the bag?

Or Jas who says she was nowhere near the bag, he had no chance.

Both were single at the time, I know men overstate their achievements with women and women generally don't admit to getting with guys, so I'm a bit on the fence.. I trust both these people and they wouldnt lie..

So I'm thinking do men embellish a situation way more than a women is willing to ever tell? I know I've really had to press female friends to admit stuff they have done with guys, they rarely tell.. whereas males will always say way more than what actually happened?

Thoughts?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another similar story...

A mate of mine that I've know for years, tells me that a girl I know keeps calling his house and asking him out. This guy I've known since kindergarten.. I go to his house and his two young sisters confirm they always take calls from this girl and pass it onto her brother. It seemed legit.

So I shirtfront the girl (like Abbott said he would do to Putin), she completely denies ever calling him, not even once would she even admit to calling him. She just completely laughed it off as ridiculous. I know this girl and she would tell me if she did it. So I believed her

Then I asked my mate again and he swears on his mum that she was calling him and his sister's again backed him on it. I made sure we were talking about the same girl..

Many years on I still shirt front the girl about it and she still denies it.

I dunno who to believe?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You or Nashit, next thread lmao

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Most humans are full of it.

In my opinion guys who brag about the amount of sex they get and the size of their package are greatly exaggerated!

Especially those guys who claim to turn away 9's and 10's like its nothing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You had a party and there was 50 to 75 females and you went to the cross?
How did you clear out 150 people before 3am?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You had a party and there was 50 to 75 females and you went to the cross?
How did you clear out 150 people before 3am?
Last time I checked house party's the music stops at midnight..which it did, drinks stopped..... they cleared out easily before 1am and onto the cross. Don't know too many house party's that go to 3am?

Not sure how it's so hard to digest?

House was owned too..

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I think the music in the car was up a bit loud and Damo said "that chick had a ballbag". Probably best steer clear of her.
You're welcome.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked house party's the music stops at midnight..which it did, drinks stopped..... they cleared out easily before 1am and onto the cross. Don't know too many house party's that go to 3am?

House was owned too..
Unless they were all autistic like yourself it's extremely hard to digest

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

House was owned too..
Nah brah, a real house party goes until the break of dawn :tonguewink:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah brah, a real house party goes until the break of dawn :tonguewink:
I'm a proper neighbour..

Here's a free tip.. you end a house party when it really gets going.. everyone leaves thinking what a great party.

Not like yours that go to 5am to fizzle out and everyone left because it was no good, your left with the desperates that won't F off

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a proper neighbour..

Here's a free tip.. you end a house party when it really gets going.. everyone leaves thinking what a great party.

Not like yours that go to 5am to fizzle out and everyone left because it was no good, your left with the desperates that won't F off
I don't have house parties I just go to them. Fuck messing my house up and having to clean up the next day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think the music in the car was up a bit loud and Damo said "that chick had a ballbag". Probably best steer clear of her.
You're welcome.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have house parties I just go to them. Fuck messing my house up and having to clean up the next day.
I hope your not one of the desperates that stays all night, drinks all the piss

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue boost makes a good point.
Why stay partying at your house all night and 2002 when its the pre-sissy bubble wrap days and no lock outs?

Back then the cross used to stay open until the sun came up.

Its ok boost.
It doesn't mean much but I believe you.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue boost makes a good point.
Why stay partying at your house all night and 2002 when its the pre-sissy bubble wrap days and no lock outs?

Back then the cross used to stay open until the sun came up.

Its ok boost.
It doesn't mean much but I believe you.
Yep you know it, at 6am in the cross you would kick on to a day club. Back in the day I'd leave my house at midnight to hit the cross. The Muppets these days don't know how to party .. they think being a bad smell at a house party with two other desperates at 5am is where it's at

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep you know it, at 6am in the cross you would kick on to a day club. Back in the day I'd leave my house at midnight to hit the cross. The Muppets these days don't know how to party .. they think being a bad smell at a house party with two other desperates at 5am is where it's at
Todays generation have no clue.
You should see the funny looks I get when I tell people I used to work all day Thursday, go out on thursday night, go to work friday morning before the sun comes up, then go out again on friday to stay up all weekend and then go back to work monday morning with no sleep and was still the freshest man there!

You're right man kids these days have NFI?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todays generation have no clue.
You should see the funny looks I get when I tell people I used to work all day Thursday, go out on thursday night, go to work friday morning before the sun comes up, then go out again on friday to stay up all weekend and then go back to work monday morning with no sleep and was still the freshest man there!

You're right man kids these days have NFI?
The kids of today are the bullshitters.. have a look on sites like LinkedIn. Everyone on there is a CEO.... But of what? A $2 company or a listed multinational? To be a ceo by definition there must be other executive officers to be the chief. Otherwise who are they chief of ? Themselves?