Whos gonna blacklist the channel 9 footy show until fatty is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It had to change, for 'the footy show' it didn't have much footy in it, Molan's not too bad, it took me a while to adjust to a female league expert.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the matty johns show and the professor- only good thing on footy show now is small talk

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All these posts.(Nah don't watch it!!) .. I call bullshit..
I know people who claim to not watch it but are the first to post if anything of any newsworthiness happens on the show .. Like the Gerard Sutton and greenburgh episode about black Friday 2015.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know people who claim to not watch it but are the first to post if anything of any newsworthiness happens on the show .. Like the Gerard Sutton and greenburgh episode about black Friday 2015.
I don't have a FTA antenna in our new place, so I can't watch it :grinning:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the train wreck theory

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every now and then I will switch to it for a few minutes. But generally I find that they're not talking footy when I do. It's just some unfunny hack thinking they're comedians.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive been blacklisting that show for a while, if something interesting enough happens it would appear on youtube anyway for example the broken arm wrestling match

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am slightly interested again because Fatty is gone. Same old silly shit repeated to death, no thanks.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am slightly interested again because Fatty is gone. Same old silly shit repeated to death, no thanks.
Yeah but Molan is the host now so it's still a losing situation.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
The footy show is one of those “it’s cool to hate on it” things but “everyone really watches it” thing

Kinda like Metallica
One of the greatest bands of all time, yet those in metal circles like to put shit on them cause they are so awesome and make a tone of money so the tall poppy thing pokes its head out,

The footy show still rated well after all these years, wins awards and what not, so everyone thinks they are cool if they hate on it,

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason I stopped watching the footy show is because of Paul Vautin.
He is a fuckhead, two timing backstabber.
Reminds me of a ginger version of my scumbag uncle.
If he never had a footy career he would of been a car or insurance salesman!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That new fooy show is AWKWARD...

a weird setup. None of em can carry the room..

Look at matty johns show.. matty is so comfortable, paul kent, even gordie.. they all look comfortable and the talk never stops..

The channel 9 version.. noone wants to speak. Almost gotta poke em to talk.. and thy all talk S-L-O-W....if it lasts 3 weeks id be flabbergastef

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring fatty back... yes he was bumbling but just confortable.. not awkward

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That new fooy show is AWKWARD...

a weird setup. None of em can carry the room..

Look at matty johns show.. matty is so comfortable, paul kent, even gordie.. they all look comfortable and the talk never stops..

The channel 9 version.. noone wants to speak. Almost gotta poke em to talk.. and thy all talk S-L-O-W....if it lasts 3 weeks id be flabbergastef
I watched the first 30 minutes last night. It started off feeling exactly like Wide World of Sports. Bunch of people sitting on chairs chatting. It was rather boring. Then Beau Ryan came out and it was just awkward. If felt like they tried to mash two shows together and it didn't work at all. Beau Ryan just felt like a black sheep who stumbled into a rich person's dinner party.

Status
Not open for further replies.