Whos gonna blacklist the channel 9 footy show until fatty is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The channel 9 footy show without fatty will be a disgrace.

Hes like an old friend, you dnt just ditch em

Sure the content on the show could be better but fatty is not to blame. They can talk more footy and still have fatty on.

I cant see erin moland making it more serious about footy a joke.

Until fatty returns im gone

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Foxtel offers so many better league shows that I won't bother. Even if they sack Beau Ryan live on air, I still wouldn't watch it.

That said The Professors show on Foxtel was a train wreck in my opinion, and Fletch and Hindys shit on Matty Johns is well and truly stale.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatty leaving is def a plus for that shitshow

Not a chance ill b watching it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The channel 9 footy show without fatty will be a disgrace.

Hes like an old friend, you dnt just ditch em

Sure the content on the show could be better but fatty is not to blame. They can talk more footy and still have fatty on.

I cant see erin moland making it more serious about footy a joke.

Until fatty returns im gone
You like the footy show!!!!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fattys a fuckwit, sterlo was the only thing going for them

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a footy show, but not that one. It talks everything except footy. Beau Ryan is cringe worthy as is Nolen.
Definately wont be watching it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I decided to blacklist the footyshow until quality TV returned.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Footshow turned shit when Matty, Sterlo. and Chief left...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I hate Fatty. Still won't watch The Footy Show though. That show hasn't been good in over a decade.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive met fatty a few times as have peopl e i know.

Every time he took the time to chat and was very nice. A real nice guy and a quality man

That show needed to focus on footy, the produces tried to make it appeal to non footy people which was the wrong approach. But fatty is not o blame.

As i said he was on that show 20 plus years. You dont just ditch an old mate. He deserves better than that.

Erin moland is the most awkward looking girl ive ever seen. She cant talk serious footy. Will be a train wreck, like top gear without the proper hosts

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive met fatty a few times as have peopl e i know.

Every time he took the time to chat and was very nice. A real nice guy and a quality man

That show needed to focus on footy, the produces tried to make it appeal to non footy people which was the wrong approach. But fatty is not o blame.

As i said he was on that show 20 plus years. You dont just ditch an old mate. He deserves better than that.

Erin moland is the most awkward looking girl ive ever seen. She cant talk serious footy. Will be a train wreck, like top gear without the proper hosts
Yeah fatty is a nice bloke. I've talked to him a few times and he will have a laugh with just about anyone. He was recently on a golf show on fox sports and was playing a round while talking about his playing days, anyone who doesnt like him coz of the shit skits and segments the footy show churns out should have a watch and i think they could see him a bit different.
I think the footy show sort of made people look at him as a bit of a clown, makes him be remembered more for trying to be funny rather than a really good player.
I Dont blame him for riding the gravy train for so long though, im sure the footy show payed the bills.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please.

Why would I watch a show hosted by someone who puts the mole in Molan

Status
Not open for further replies.