Rumour Whos excited for the 1st of November?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the SOO being held in November will affect the transfer window by delaying it for at least a month. Players in the SOO squads won't want to be talking about contracts and transfers and you don't really want to be talking to an eligible player outside those squads do you.
Good point but I think you'll find that discussions and contract negotiations have already begun or even finalised before Nov 1st behind the scenes. This date is used more for signing announcements than anything else. For example JAC would have already agreed (not signed) to a contract but announced after Nov 1st

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point but I think you'll find that discussions and contract negotiations have already begun or even finalised before Nov 1st behind the scenes. This date is used more for signing announcements than anything else. For example JAC would have already agreed (not signed) to a contract but announced after Nov 1st
True, I keep forgetting about the lack of integrity with regards to player managers.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you know any exciting news that we dont?!
I shouldn't be telling anyone this. But the Hasler playbook was gifted to Tolman when he left. So it won't be the fallback when Tbaz starts with us. Both Pay and Stevie G referred to it when unleashing the madness and playing eyes up football and having fun didn't get results.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm excited about November 12th tbh...

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it true Barrett is throwing a one year deal back at Tolman

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah ps5 release date.. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'll probably have to wait until 2023 to get one, fuck knows when the next shipment arrives lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll probably have to wait until 2023 to get one, fuck knows when the next shipment arrives lol
My ps4 blew up in and electrical storm about a year or 2 ago and I didn't bother replacing, so there was no way I was missing out on release date.. been hanging to play the last of us 2.. cyberpunk should be good also..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My ps4 blew up in and electrical storm about a year or 2 ago and I didn't bother replacing, so there was no way I was missing out on release date.. been hanging to play the last of us 2.. cyberpunk should be good also..
I missed pre orders because I saw them say they weren't taking them until the next day...I then tune in hours later and find out they sold out lol.

I replaced my release PS4 only a few years in, massive piece of shit

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I missed pre orders because I saw them say they weren't taking them until the next day...I then tune in hours later and find out they sold out lol.

I replaced my release PS4 only a few years in, massive piece of shit
Yeah I agree ps4 had it's flaws .. but the ps5 looks to be the bees knees... Fingers crossed..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What excites me is the thought with Barrett being close with and liked by the Panthers players, I can't help but wonder which of the Panthers if any will choose to follow Barrett to Belmore? Surely the Panthers admin and club will be on high alert now that Barrett's contractual obligations with their club has been finalized? It will be interesting not just for now but also in seasons to come to see who out of Cleary and Barrett will have the greater pulling power to entice players stay put or commit to their brands.

Surely by the end of 2021 if not sooner Baz will be thinking of another clean out.