Rumour Whos excited for the 1st of November?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To put a positive spin on things, if a club are prepared to let a player go for 2022 they may let them go early. It also causes player movement at other clubs as the dominoes start to fall. Lots will happen late October, early November which is part of what the OP said

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the SOO being held in November will affect the transfer window by delaying it for at least a month. Players in the SOO squads won't want to be talking about contracts and transfers and you don't really want to be talking to an eligible player outside those squads do you.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The date is irrelevant really, only for 2022 contracts and actual signings, not a great idea signing people a year early, but if you do, dont wait, dtart talking now.

I mysekf will be in contact informally with a few of these players via social media to see what i can do. i will be pushing townsend, burton and dylan edwards to us but i think JAC better fior souths.

ill also be in hoppas ear to go to melbourne
in contact via social media, what a dumb **** , yes they are going tell a niff nuff who dont know who they are signing with.
are you that fuckn gullible #dumbcunt

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not even Big Kev would be excited. I will bottle up my implosion and only release it when signings are confirmed. Until then, its blue balls for me

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm so excited that I couldn't read the thread before posting. I'm all in. Putting the razor on half duties while I grow a moustache for men's health. I'm glad someone created a thread about this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
in contact via social media, what a dumb c*** , yes they are going tell a niff nuff who dont know who they are signing with.
are you that fuckn gullible #dumbcunt
I'm not going to ask them anything. I'm going to dictate to them and gently engineer their next moves.
Not going to promise results. All I can do is get in their ear.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By the time origin is finished there’ll only be a few months until trials start. Good thing this off season is shorter than normal, really looking forward to seeing what Barrett can do.
Hopefully his new training staff flog the fuck out of them and get our fitness levels where they should be,cause the last couple of years we are gased by the 60th minute.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the Broncos have flown under the radar, look for them to make some good buys come Nov 1 with the money freed up from Fifita and Boyd... they need someone to partner Dearden and will need to make a choice between a good Hooker or a fullback.

Hoping we get the jump though on our targets.

We will land a good buy, who is the big question... personally hoping for JAC and B Smith assuming C Smith retires otherwise JAC and Grant would be amazing.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the Broncos have flown under the radar, look for them to make some good buys come Nov 1 with the money freed up from Fifita and Boyd... they need someone to partner Dearden and will need to make a choice between a good Hooker or a fullback.

Hoping we get the jump though on our targets.

We will land a good buy, who is the big question... personally hoping for JAC and B Smith assuming C Smith retires otherwise JAC and Grant would be amazing.
Andrew McCullough (Knights 2020 + 2021), David Fifita (Titans), Darius Boyd (retired), Matt Gillett (retired)

Unsigned for 2021: Jamil Hopoate, Jordan Kahu, Richie Kennar, Rhys Kennedy, Sean O'Sullivan, Ben Te'o, Ilikena Vudogo, Tyson Gamble, Tesi Niu, Pride Petterson-Robati

... they have ALOT of $$ available to them ...

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not going to ask them anything. I'm going to dictate to them and gently engineer their next moves.
Not going to promise results. All I can do is get in their ear.
Fuk you talk shit

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Andrew McCullough (Knights 2020 + 2021), David Fifita (Titans), Darius Boyd (retired), Matt Gillett (retired)

Unsigned for 2021: Jamil Hopoate, Jordan Kahu, Richie Kennar, Rhys Kennedy, Sean O'Sullivan, Ben Te'o, Ilikena Vudogo, Tyson Gamble, Tesi Niu, Pride Petterson-Robati

... they have ALOT of $$ available to them ...
Wasn't McCullough only for 2020, with J. Brailey it doesn't make sense for him to stay at the Knights.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant wait till after the gf more stuff with Penrith players we may be getting will come out

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mculloch has aoption to return to the broncos in 2021 that hes planning on using doesnt he?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mculloch has aoption to return to the broncos in 2021 that hes planning on using doesnt he?
Unless the Broncos now want to use him (experience, leadership) he'll be looking for a one year loan (or something longer) at another club. He was just a one year stop gap solution for the Knights.