Rumour Whos excited for the 1st of November?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah ps5 release date.. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Ah yes lol I guess I'm oblivious to that as I didn't get a pre order .. largely because the internet if fucking putrid where I live now, small country town and NBN fucking terrible

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so... I'm just outside Kempsey and it's satellite NBN and it's putrid.. like 5mb download and less than 1 upload. Sometimes it can drop lower. Fucking scam
Ouch. I live in Castle Hill and it's not that much better. I just checked and my download speed is 16MB and I'm on the fastest NBN plan. Not sure why our internet is third world standard when other countries have true 100MB+ download speeds.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When are the boys back on preseason training? Also when are the flegg team or teams being announced?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope so... I'm just outside Kempsey and it's satellite NBN and it's putrid.. like 5mb download and less than 1 upload. Sometimes it can drop lower. Fucking scam
Coonabarrabran is terrible for it to. It wasn't even at a mb download speed it was something stupid like 70kb

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ouch. I live in Castle Hill and it's not that much better. I just checked and my download speed is 16MB and I'm on the fastest NBN plan. Not sure why our internet is third world standard when other countries have true 100MB+ download speeds.
Short answer is the ALP got voted out before the plan to build a quality NBN Australia wide was completed. The lib/national coalition pretty much shot that out of the water without Australia complaining when the proposed plan was massively downgraded.

I live in Armidale where pretty much every home got an NBN connection to their door regardless of whether they were using it. Connection speeds here are good even if you don't pay for the premium deal.

The official story is that the LNP downgraded it because it was too expensive. One theory that I've heard is that due to Murdoch's investment in his satellite TV and internet connection supply in more remote areas, he theorised that a quality NBN would make it easier for other streaming services to compete with lower priced tv and internet supply. This makes sense to me given the strong affiliation that Murdoch has with the LNP.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are the shittest c.unts.

It's been 9 days - HTF have we not signed anyone

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have been so excited if I’d known that the only change to our roster would losing Remis Smith by this stage

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not so excited anymore.....becoming more concerned, frustrated at the lack of news re Burton to be honest.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree ps4 had it's flaws .. but the ps5 looks to be the bees knees... Fingers crossed..
Can you stream live sport with PS5. Meaning does it have a kayo and Optus sports app?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you stream live sport with PS5. Meaning does it have a kayo and Optus sports app?
Not sure what add-ons it has.. I only use it for gaming..