Who would you rather play Week 1 of the finals?

Who would you rather play?

• Storm

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Merge

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Believe it can happen till its impossible. We win 4/6 and improve the F/A a lot we make the 8. If we win 5/6 the F/A may not matter, and 6/6, thats just short of top 4.

I think we will finish 8th and play Storm. They are who i would rather play away though. So i want us to come 8th. Cowboys second choice, because i dont think we can make 5th to play them. Merge and Manly would be near impossible at thier home in a final.

So WHEN we make the 8, who would you rather play in a sudden death final AT THIER HOME GROUND, in week 1 of the finals, if the top 4 was exactly as it is now (below)

1. Storm
2. Manly
3. Merge
4. Cowboys

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing would be sweeter them whooping some Merge ass :p

Admit it !

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Merge, the choke seems to have started again

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nothing would be sweeter them whooping some Merge ass :p

Admit it !
Sure it would be sweeter, because it would be harder to achieve. Merge at home in a final, with Mr Finals coaching in his last season there, would be nearly impossible.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Merge, Romelo bulldozing Soward.

anfo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sure it would be sweeter, because it would be harder to achieve. Merge at home in a final, with Mr Finals coaching in his last season there, would be nearly impossible.
agree but i dont think they have semis at suburban ground from this year onwards

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest it would make it even better, with fire in the boys heart, we will crack it.

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Preferably none, that way we're saved the embarrassment of another finals choke!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
agree but i dont think they have semis at suburban ground from this year onwards
even if top 4 didnt play at home week 1 i dont think id change my mind about much. Merge would still be as hard at SFS as at WIN Stadium. Same with Manly. Storm would be easier in Sydney. We wont get 5th to play Cowboys (or Brisbane as the other chance at 4th)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I honestly don't think we'd be much of a chance of winning against any of those teams or the Broncos. Especially not without Ennis or Stagg. If we made it that is.

But I'd much rather lose to someone like Nth Qld and obviously they'd be easier to pull off an upset against than Melbourne or Manly. And losing to Saints would just be a nightmare.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give us a crack at the Storm, they only beat us because of our own mistakes, if we don't make errors and keep up the rock solid defence we might go further than we think.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I honestly don't think we'd be much of a chance of winning against any of those teams or the Broncos. Especially not without Ennis or Stagg. If we made it that is.

But I'd much rather lose to someone like Nth Qld and obviously they'd be easier to pull off an upset against than Melbourne or Manly. And losing to Saints would just be a nightmare.
Yeh it will be hard but even if we lose, who will smash us the least?

And yeh it means to avoid merge we are better off 8th than 6th. rather play Storm than Merge in a final.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
storm would be ther worst in melb they would be to strong... merg or cowboys..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Realistically if we do make the finals we'll most likely either be playing the Storm or Sea Eagles. To be honest I'd rather play against the Sea Eagles. The Bulldogs have always put up a great fight at Brookvale... in fact I've found we play the Sea Eagles better at Brooky than we do at ANZ.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*Slaps forehead*

FMD, some people are fair dinkum delusional. We won ONE FKN game. Calm the fu*k down!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
*Slaps forehead*

FMD, some people are fair dinkum delusional. We won ONE FKN game. Calm the fu*k down!
Not surprised by your post, just shocked it took 17 posts into the thread for you to come and spread your cheery outlook.

FFS pull your head in. We are barracking for our team to go well, and hoping for the best. Its called being a fan. While there is a chance there is hope.

IM not the type to wait till we secure a final spot to start cheering for us to get there. Next week you will be all, its only 2 wins against lower sides.... So fkn what. Winning is always good and hoping for the best is why we are fans to begin with. Cheer up.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
*Slaps forehead*

Coming from the scrub who's slapping his forehead spamming caps? Gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.