Who would you like to meet on the Kennel in real life ?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Your posts? No. A released chocolate hostage mixed with a tonne of salt is very unappetising :-).
Hmmm. You should write a book on the intricacies of how unappetising it is. What to look out for etc

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saying Anz should make a section just for kennel members so it would be easier to react, text, analyse and watch the game all at once.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm. You should write a book on the intricacies of how unappetising it is. What to look out for etc
Easy.
Once upon a time, there was a TK member called @likeadoggy. But when he got banned he created a new account called @Tlamb so he could ramble on with the same nonsense. Until that account was banned too. Then @likeadoggy returned - except for where he’s still reply banned. So now he tries to turn every thread into the topic of the thread he’s still banned from. He’s obsessed and it’s pathetic but he keeps going. Diagnosis: It’s best to avoid his posts all together to live happily ever after. The End :-).

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Easy.
Once upon a time, there was a TK member called @likeadoggy. But when he got banned he created a new account called @Tlamb so he could ramble on with the same nonsense. Until that account was banned too. Then @likeadoggy returned - except for where he’s still reply banned. So now he tries to turn every thread into the topic of the thread he’s still banned from. He’s obsessed and it’s pathetic but he keeps going. Diagnosis: It’s best to avoid his posts all together to live happily ever after. The End :-).
Says the guy who has just responded to me for the tenth time in half an hour….

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I used to sit in the Kennel years and years ago. Met some absolute legends like KE, MP4Eedz, Moey, Alex, Berries, Zappa, Hani and heaps of others. Haven't seen anyone from The Kennel for years. We should definitely arrange something..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to sit in the Kennel years and years ago. Met some absolute legends like KE, MP4Eedz, Moey, Alex, Berries, Zappa, Hani and heaps of others. Haven't seen anyone from The Kennel for years. We should definitely arrange something..
Who was that chick with the rack? Georgie or something?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought her real name was Alex. Haha. She was cute. A little pocket rocket. She's funny too. There was one chick who used to post who was hot as.. I think that might be who you mean..
Alex was the cute one.

The rack chick used to always post pics of herself in tight soccer jerseys lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think I’m a chance of keeping up mate,
I can drink the first four pretty quick but then hit a wall, the next two might take some time.
So you’re more the Stawell Gift than Melbourne Cup SD - all good, sprinters have their place :-).