Who would you like to meet on the Kennel in real life ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would agree, it only occured to me recently, that judging by some of his replies to my posts he has done some research on me, which would't have been hard considering that as a moderator he would know my ID.
Nah, mods don't know anything. I don't even know what anyone's email address is.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Anyone. I'm not fussed. I've met a large number of them already.

If you count hiding in the buses outside windows, I've met pretty much everyone.
I was wondering what all those buses were doing outside the window. Thought it was a bit sus with it not being a bus stop and all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was wondering what all those buses were doing outside the window. Thought it was a bit sus with it not being a bus stop and all.
Most people hide in bushes. But people look in bushes. You know where they don't look?

Buses.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
How can you arrange to meet someone when you don’t actually tag them though? You’re a soft serve, just like @Rodzilla. So why do you want to meet - so you can give me the 48.5 Monopoly sets you owe me? Or bore me to death with your conspiracies? :-).
I would like to discuss with you your thoughts on masks, lockdowns and vaccine effectiveness. duh

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
oh and also id like to ask you in person about your “family member” and how it affected your thoughts on Grace Tame so wildly.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to discuss with you your thoughts on masks, lockdowns and vaccine effectiveness. duh
I would, but I have a new tennis ball to fit to my towbar. Translation - I’d rather just about anything else :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
oh and also id like to ask you in person about your “family member” and how it affected your thoughts on Grace Tame so wildly.
Why? What’s that got to do with you?
I guess you’re suggesting I made that up.
Not unlike how you made up flying without a mask during a Covid wave :-).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The chicken shop guy? Man he had some good intel. Why isn’t he on here anymore?
Thats him bro.

Just busy with real life stuff. But always has time to msg me during games swearing at the duds lol