Who would make for a good fight? I'd say Barnaby joyce vs mark latham

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would make for a good fight? Who do you really wanna see fight it out.

I'd love to see Barnaby joyce vs mark latham

I could see them both hurling insults in the clinch, Latham likes to fight close n dirty, pulls Barnaby in with a handshake and bites and uses headbutts and elbows.

Barnaby joyce picks a spot and just keeps hitting the same spot, breaks a rib and just holds and keeps hitting at the broken rib.

I see Barnaby joyce being durable and just keeps firing away at the be token rib to eventually warrant lathams corner to throw the towel.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mark Latham can actually throw down.
Hes a westy who did it tough in a fibro home without air conditioning.

I grew up many years in a fibro home with sub standard air conditioning. I can only imagine how tough Mark actually is?

I am sick to death of him pandering to the religious voter so often though.
Like all politicians hes a cherry picker!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You, nashweed and youyouflog would be three limp dicks hitting each other with wet lettuce leaves and not much of a fight but it would keep you three cocksuckers busy for awhile and give the rest of us a break from stupid threads and moronic comments

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about buzz rothfield vs Andrew Webster?

I think rothfield would overwhelm him with a savage array of punches . Webster likes to fight from the outside with rothfield coming forward like rocky

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think rothfield would overwhelm him with a savage array of punches . Webster likes to fight from the outside with rothfield coming forward like rocky
Rothfield would knock him out by just breathing on him with his highly potent booze breath.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Would love to see those 2 fight in the street and a hurtling fucken 18-wheeler vapourise both of the Nancy's.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to fight anyone in the Centrelink line, whilst I'm fit and precise with my strikes, a domestic well fed indoor cat will never beat a rabid starving outdoor alley cat.
Very true! Bahahaha

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
scots and other scots, they ruined scotland