Votes: 2 15.4%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Cincy win it now as I hate all L.A teams in every sport. The Bengals line might be a problem, but then again they did a better job today and barely gave up any sacks as they threw more screens, slants and Burrow scrambled more. I expect they'll have a similar game plan against the Rams to try and nullify their pass rush.

The battle of Ramsey against Jamarr Chase will be fun to watch too.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Been supporting the bengals since 1988. It’s like supporting the tigers in the nrl. But like 2005. It feels like the planets have aligned and it’s the bengals year. Rams have put a squad of players together to try and win the comp ala roosters. But bengals just seem to have that xfactor that will overcome that. Go the bengals

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

Amazing how much Dr Dre. sounded like 2pac when California Love started!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You reckon? I can't hear it the

Just sounds like an older Dre.
I think right at the beginning he does, but as the sound progresses it turns to Dr Dre more.

It was awesome halftime entertainment I must admit, took me back to my high school days hehe. I hadn't seen or heard of Eminem for years, then bang... he appears, beard and all lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think right at the beginning he does, but as the sound progresses it turns to Dr Dre more.

It was awesome halftime entertainment I must admit, took me back to my high school days hehe. I hadn't seen or heard of Eminem for years, then bang... he appears, beard and all lol.
I was waiting for a tribute to Tupac or something.